Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like the od account all over again but with actual photos of her and her name hash tagged etc my heads fell off 🤯

Reactions: 13
I find these accounts amusing until they claim they’re not on Tattle. Sorry but you wouldn’t know half the stuff you criticise Kate for if you weren’t on here 😴 just makes me think of Pretty Blunt all over again.

Reactions: 28
Who do we think it is on that Kateahayesmadeup??? Is it them and there trying to catch tatters out? Or someone from here who’s had enough x
I think it’s somebody who lurks on here and has had enough 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just my 2p worth anyway. Can’t see it being her camp as she hasn’t mentioned it and the stuff on there is what she has tried so hard to hide!

Reactions: 15
Oh hang on, so it’s OUR fault she touched all the products?? Because she was doing US a favour? If she’s been paid for it she wouldn’t have touched them! Sorry Kate I do apologise! 🙄

Everyone uses sanitiser so it’s ok? Until you touch your nose or mouth because you’ve got the mask down under your chin and then touch the products. Her followers really are thick!
Should that be apologises! 😝

I find these accounts amusing until they claim they’re not on Tattle. Sorry but you wouldn’t know half the stuff you criticise Kate for if you weren’t on here 😴 just makes me think of Pretty Blunt all over again.
They said they don't post/interact but have read the threads. 🙋🏾‍♀️ hi *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post*, keep up the good work!

Reactions: 9
All of these fake accounts and all of the name changes...but we have too much time on our hands for chatting in here?
If the pair of them had a braincell between them they'd be dangerous!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.