Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone went round to their house in a high risk area for a spa night?! How is that following the rules exactly 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Who the hell has the time for all this tit.
Could you be arsed seriously.
Everything she does just infuriates me.
And why is holding Olive like that 😡

Reactions: 5
It has to be this! 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
In the words of BROS

When will I, will I be famous?
I can't answer, I can't answer that
When will I see my picture in the paper?

AT THIS bleeping RATE SOON!!
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So someone went round to their house in a high risk area for a spa night?! How is that following the rules exactly 🤔
Taking working from home if you can a little too literally. She could have just had the massage at Oh Darlin where both women actually works but that wouldn't have made cute couple content.

The “apology” is just too ludicrous. What sort of moron would believe that? Initially it sounded like they were taking the piss, but then it becomes obvious that they think it sounds genuine. bleeping psychopath behaviour.

This, to me, is absolute concrete proof that the previous handwritten, hand delivered apology (from a teenage girl?) was absolute bullshit too.

Taking working from home if you can a little too literally. She could have just had the massage at Oh Darlin where both women actually works but that wouldn't have made cute couple content.
Have to keep the trolls in check and prove you have ‘the best’ relationship 😂. Her life is now scripted reality written by Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Quick question. Why don’t her ‘army’ come over here and defend her if tattlers are such trolls. Think a huge percentage of her followers just follow for the lols and to take the piss 😂

Reactions: 22
I forgot I’m blocked here on Wor Tattle, so take no notice of moi. This is all a dream and I’m stepping out of the shower in 5. For those asking I did shoot JR Ewing too. Carry on you Tattle Bastards & thanks for the love. ❤🐷🐮🐴
They didnt apologise in the form of a Queen song so don't worry @Charlie Farlie us Tattle bastards know the score 💪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As if she really stole from the savers tills and has the bare faced cheek to show her fat mush on insta acting a victim of social media. She’s just a smaller version of Gemma Collins a carbon copy

Reactions: 15
I honestly can’t get my head around that fake apology.
All she’s done is direct every one two this page who will see Charlie Farley is still alive and kicking and every thing THM has said is bullshit.

is she actually insane, I think most of her followers are on to her now she’s nuts

Reactions: 26
Ha ha ha why troll yourself you Fucken meff! If your life is so Fucken amamzing go enjoy it then instead of picking a vip member to troll! In those messages of that was Charlie she would 100% talk like a Geordie and you couldn’t not write all that with out a lass or another geordie word like @charliefarlie uses! She’s a fucken clown mate she needs help!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Kate when you read this (because we all bleeping know you do) Just know that I think you are a massive bleep. I would literally rather lick my own hole than have a life like yours, I've had the shittest year of my life and I'd still take mine over yours.

You have the opportunity to focus on your child, your family and your business but you are so desperate for attention from anyone else there's clearly something missing for you. I'd feel sorry for you but as I stated above you are a massive bleep.

Honestly I'm bleeping sick of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I honestly can’t get my head around that fake apology.
All she’s done is direct every one two this page who will see Charlie Farley is still alive and kicking and every thing THM has said is bullshit.

is she actually insane, I think most of her followers are on to her now she’s nuts
Hello,
My name is Charlie Farlie and I’m a TATTLE ADDICT!
Please don’t judge me. 🕵🏻‍♀️🤣👀

Oh and at times I wish I could write like I speak so I won’t be judged for bad spelling.🤣

So in my daily voice.
Katie Hayes you can do one and duck reet off like. I’m owa ya lass and you bore the tits reet off me but I’m not backing down one bit. My gob is clamming for a greggs now and a canny sit doon while I catch up on wor Vera hew! So see ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya lass! 🥳🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t understand how these people who call troll can say they don’t read here, they’re blocked or it’s blocked on their phone. You do read here. You don’t have to be a member to read tattle. And if it’s blocked on your phone YOU ARE ABLE TO UNBLOCK IT. Anyone who believes that utter shite would be bleeping dangerous with a brain cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I forgot I’m blocked here on Wor Tattle, so take no notice of moi. This is all a dream and I’m stepping out of the shower in 5. For those asking I did shoot JR Ewing too. Carry on you Tattle Bastards & thanks for the love. ❤🐷🐮🐴
That whole thing is absolutely hilarious. She’s honestly lost the plot I don’t even know what to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.