Kate Garraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I am. I urge you to look up the New World Order/Great Reset and think about all of the things that have happened over the last two years and how the mainstream media have struck false fear in to people. Hospitals have been found to have lied about the causes of death of people they allege died of "covid". They change legislation regarding how many people are needed to sign the certificate at this time. I recommend the Reset Refusal Group on Facebook and Save Our Rights groups. I have been to marches and rallies and been with NHS staff who admit it is all lies and that the "vaccine" is dangerous. X
No thanks. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A £2,000 000 gagging order has been placed on the NHS. I have heard from relatives of people who have died with cancer who have had "COVID" put on their death certificates. It is sick and disgusting. Look up the Save Our Rights connection of groups.
Yeah, you've 'heard'. What's this gagging clause? I feel left out as nobodys tried to gag me lol. £2 million? You have to pay it or you get it? Nothing you say makes any sense.
You do know you can have covid and cancer at the same time? Its not a case of one or the other.

Reactions: 18
A £2,000 000 gagging order has been placed on the NHS. I have heard from relatives of people who have died with cancer who have had "COVID" put on their death certificates. It is sick and disgusting. Look up the Save Our Rights connection of groups.
I’ve reported the posts because surely the conspiracy theory thread is better for this

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Seriously! I hope Derek does recover and I enjoy Kate's Saturday morning show (sorry)

However I have friends who are NHS nurses/clinicians, and I found this:

We have no knowledge of specific ‘gagging orders’ or ‘confidentiality
clauses’ placed on NHS England or staff of NHS Trusts. All NHS staff have
responsibilities linked to their individual roles to maintain
confidentiality for example surrounding patient details and personal
information.

All those who are not medically qualified (to degree level) are just going to cause problems, they could also help the NHS immensely if they remove themselves from their GP Surgery.

Sorry for posting about that on Kate's thread, it wound me up :mad: X

Reactions: 6
Can I just ask. Is it 2 mil per NHS employee complicit in this or spread out between them all?

Obviously hope Derek is ok but why and how do the media know about this she really needs to sort her priorities

Reactions: 4
Yes, I am. I urge you to look up the New World Order/Great Reset and think about all of the things that have happened over the last two years and how the mainstream media have struck false fear in to people. Hospitals have been found to have lied about the causes of death of people they allege died of "covid". They change legislation regarding how many people are needed to sign the certificate at this time. I recommend the Reset Refusal Group on Facebook and Save Our Rights groups. I have been to marches and rallies and been with NHS staff who admit it is all lies and that the "vaccine" is dangerous. X
duck me what an absolute load of bullshit. No disrespect to you if you believe in all that bollocks but it’s in the same category as suggesting the world is flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Look at the Peaky Blinder’s Aunt Polly, who just passed away. Such dignity. She fought her battle and kept it all very private. Very classy and British. Look at Prince Phillip too. It’s a very private thing. I believe things such as illness and dying, only loved ones should be as witness, not the internet and social media. Especially when you are posting the ins and outs of someone else, your child or husband, you are taking away their right to dignity and privacy.
Alan Rickman. Bowie. Kept it private and so did their families. Compare this to how Schumachers wife is, nothing but dignity for her husband

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My brother died during the first lockdown of 2020 and COVID was not put on his death certificate (we (other sibling and parents), were allowed to be with him in his final days too, contrary to other's experiences.

My dad died during the restrictions last year, again his death certificate does not mention COVID. Two different hospital trusts too, so not an isolated occurence.

• Heart
Alan Rickman. Bowie. Kept it private and so did their families. Compare this to how Schumachers wife is, nothing but dignity for her husband
All considerably richer than Kate though tbf. Look at jade goody, she did everything publicly for the cash to leave to her boys. People and their circumstances are all different.

Just the laugh I needed so thank you.

Reactions: 11
All considerably richer than Kate though tbf. Look at jade goody, she did everything publicly for the cash to leave to her boys. People and their circumstances are all different.
I completely get this but I think there needs to be a line. Her kids have to go to school with all this personal information out there and if Derek was able too I wonder how he would feel that all this is being shared with the world.

Reactions: 5
It makes me laugh when I see statements like this. The poster will usually think those reading have never been intrigued enough to look further into this…that they (the poster) are the person with superior insight into a massive fraud that everyone else, the less ‘awake’ population, have been hoodwinked by.

I can guarantee that many have looked into this, used their own critical thinking abilities and researched all your claims….only to discover that it’s all a steaming pile of bullshit. It’s crap put out there for the gullible and those of inadequate feelings to feel in some way superior and powerful.

Reactions: 18
But Jade had full autonomy. Derek doesn’t, he is being exploited, it’s obvious he can’t give full consent. I get that she needs to keep the money coming in for the family, but this is not the moral way. He would be humiliated to know that millions of strangers have seen him at his worst and most vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It makes me laugh when I see statements like this. The poster will usually think those reading have never been intrigued enough to look further into this…that they (the poster) are the person with superior insight into a massive fraud that everyone has been hoodwinked by.

I can guarantee that many have looked into this, used their own critical thinking abilities and researched all your claims….only to discover that it’s all a steaming pile of bullshit.
Absolutely. £2m is a drop in the ocean for the NHS.

the idea that there are some crusty old men sitting round a table organising events around the world has been a conspiracy for just about everything since the 1980’s.

Boring. Tedious. Pathetic.

anyway, I came to say I think Kate is a brilliant journalist and presenter, much better than a lot of them out there. I can see why some of you say she’s exploiting Derek but i can’t fault her devotion to him. I really hope he gets through this but I have a bad feeling, I’ve always said one day in a year or two he'd pass, he’s been through so much it’s incredible he made it this far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Seriously! I hope Derek does recover and I enjoy Kate's Saturday morning show (sorry)
I hope he recovers too, then he can make a full apology to the family of Mo Mowlam, the MP who got the Good Friday Agreement over the line and sadly died of a brain tumour. Never forget that when Derek was a 'Labour Blogger' he enjoyed smearing Conservative MPs including her. Get well soon Derek, it's not very nice to be ill is it ... ask Mo. Karma is a witch ain't it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I hope he recovers too, then he can make a full apology to the family of Mo Mowlam, the MP who got the Good Friday Agreement over the line and sadly died of a brain tumour. Never forget that when Derek was a 'Labour Blogger' he enjoyed smearing Conservative MPs including her. Get well soon Derek, it's not very nice to be ill is it ... ask Mo. Karma is a witch ain't it.
Mo Mowlam was a Labour MP, though?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.