Kate Garraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How lucky is Kate that she can just "book" Derek into hospital like she does :rolleyes:
I think we're the lucky ones, getting almost daily updates on Derek's health. I honestly don't think I could get through the day without knowing how he's doing and how Kate is bearing up. She's so very, very brave.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she secretly hates him so constantly having him in the spotlight making her money is her way of getting back at him. Before he was I’ll they were having money issues, he was seriously obese, which wouldn’t fit with her image and his poor health may have contributed to his health problems (she will never admit it).

Reactions: 4
New thread time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.