Kate Garraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A £2,000 000 gagging order has been placed on the NHS. I have heard from relatives of people who have died with cancer who have had "COVID" put on their death certificates. It is sick and disgusting. Look up the Save Our Rights connection of groups.
shut up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Absolutely. She has much more than most of us ordinary folk. I would never want my OT to go through what Derek is going through, but it's crossed a line for me, like some freak show with Derek getting wheeled out for all to see. Treat him with some respect ffs. Nobody, least of all her children and Derek's family, need to see that
'Brave' Kate, going to work. 'Brave' Kate, caring for her children. 'Brave' Kate cleaning the house. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
It's all about her really..Let's hope that her priority now is keeping Derek's condition private.

Reactions: 15
I'm very surprised she's so quiet, and it doesn't bode well for Derek that she is sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Gearing up for the next book no doubt, furiously scribbling everything that’s happening down so she can remember what private moments to overshare. Probably taking lots of pictures as well.

Reactions: 10
I'm very surprised she's so quiet, and it doesn't bode well for Derek that she is sadly.
There have been a lot of stories but they’ve mostly been reports from ‘sources close to the family’ and not Kate herself. I think she’s smart not to comment right now, especially if he has gotten a lot worse.

Reactions: 5
Gearing up for the next book no doubt, furiously scribbling everything that’s happening down so she can remember what private moments to overshare. Probably taking lots of pictures as well.
Whatever happens, I don't think I can take another round of documentaries and articles about brave Kate and tragic Derek. I know one isn't forced to watch or read these things, but they seem to get in everywhere it's hard to avoid. It's partly why I put the shopping channel on for a bit of relief from the bleakness and constant misery of mainstream media! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed! I think tragic Kate as well! What will she find to milk when this meal ticket is no more.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's a bit like Katie Price using Harvey as a meal ticket and portraying herself as his carer on TV..Can't stand it!
There is only media interest in Kate now because of Derek's plight and that is so wrong.

Reactions: 15
It's a bit like Katie Price using Harvey as a meal ticket and portraying herself as his carer on TV..Can't stand it!
There is only media interest in Kate now because of Derek's plight and that is so wrong.
If Kate was talented it would be different. I'd give her a free pass. She just reads an autocue for a lot of money and talks about boybands. To then use her husbands illness to make even more money is quite sickening.

Reactions: 10
What’s wrong with her husband ?
I know he had covid but what complications did it cause ?
He’s had kidney and heart failure, damage to his liver and pancreas and has holes in his lungs following bacterial pneumonia. Plus he’s had to fight several infections which deteriorate his health.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
This sounds absolutely horrendous but if that was my husband I rather he'd passed away. That's no life for him or her let alone the children. It's heartbreaking 💔

Reactions: 8
He’s had kidney and heart failure, damage to his liver and pancreas and has holes in his lungs following bacterial pneumonia. Plus he’s had to fight several infections which deteriorate his health.
It just can’t be covid that did all that! Poor man, I feel awful for him, her and the kids too.

Reactions: 4
Oh god I saw the documentary and it's obvious Derek lacks capacity what an awful invasion of his dignity and privacy! He can't even consent to being on the TV ! I hope someone brave enough in adult social services has a word its absolutely not on. Awful for the children as well 😩. Cut back on your lifestyle Kate !

Reactions: 6
It just can’t be covid that did all that! Poor man, I feel awful for him, her and the kids too.
Covid wrecked havoc on his body and he was in a coma for such a long time. He was as close to death as you can be without being dead.

Reactions: 8
I liked how she shoe-horned poor Derek into the conversation when interviewing that lady about her son who is a life-support machine. Never misses a opportunity to make it all about 'her'.

Vote now! For your Daily Express celebrity hero award! This has to be a new bleeping low. I'll be voting for Kate, obviously, for her heroic work in monetizing her sick husband and furthering her broadcasting career on the back of it. Big round of applause for Kate!!! Yay! Yay! Fully deserved. Let's hope she at least thanks Derek for catching COVID. "I couldn't have achieved all this without him". Too right Kate, too right.

Image1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Celebrity Hero? Urghh. Kate will need to up her game to secure this crown. At least Boris Johnson isn't on the list.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.