Kate Garraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they tapped into his business account to pay for his round-the-clock care? Still, it shows a huge disregard for money management.

Reactions: 1
Maybe they tapped into his business account to pay for his round-the-clock care? Still, it shows a huge disregard for money management.
Her financial management skills are probably just as bad as her housework skills judging by some of the comments made here about how untidy her home is. I hope poor Derek hangs-on in there otherwise we'll have years and years of Kate sobbing on TV and when the money and work finally dries up she'll get re-married and we'll have to suffer the whole 'I never thought I'd find love again, but Derek is still in my heart' schtick.

Reactions: 8
Her financial management skills are probably just as bad as her housework skills judging by some of the comments made here about how untidy her home is. I hope poor Derek hangs-on in there otherwise we'll have years and years of Kate sobbing on TV and when the money and work finally dries up she'll get re-married and we'll have to suffer the whole 'I never thought I'd find love again, but Derek is still in my heart' schtick.
Shhhhhhh! Don’t give her any ideas!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you see her latest sympathy show? Utter drivel. No wonder it's on at 8:30am on Saturday morning.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I had to stop reading about poor Derek, it just feels like the most vile explotiation. Not just of him but the children...how can they be clued up enough to consent to having their home constantly invaded by cameras and doing the pap walks, as well as all the things Kate blabs about them.

I never liked Kate but did feel empathy for her in the beginning of Derek's illness. Find her more unbearable than ever now and cannot believe how much one person can be on our screens. Yes, she needs to make money for Derek's care but ITV might as well rename themselves the Garraway Family Channel at this point, it's that absurd.

Reactions: 12
I just see a woman doing what she needs to do to survive. He isn't ever going to be able to give his consent by the sounds of it. I am sure he would want her to do what she has to do to keep her family together.
Exactly doing whats needed to keep him home with the kids what's the problem🤷‍♀️ imagine being in that situation must be devastating cant understand people at all who have a problem with what shes doing shes clearly suffered terribly they all have 😔

Reactions: 4
Exactly doing whats needed to keep him home with the kids what's the problem🤷‍♀️ imagine being in that situation must be devastating cant understand people at all who have a problem with what shes doing shes clearly suffered terribly they all have 😔
Do you really believe he would be happy for her broadcasting everything all over the TV. I didn’t watch her latest one but I saw a clip where she said she has to change his bedsheets numerous times a day. I don’t think he’d want the world to know that.

No doubt she/ they have suffered but I’m getting a bit sick of seeing her face everywhere acting as though they were the only family affected

Reactions: 8
He seemed quite a private person before all this? She could share his story but does she need to share that he’s wetting bed and have in his underpants for the camera crew. It’s the lack of dignity.

Reactions: 13
Do you really believe he would be happy for her broadcasting everything all over the TV. I didn’t watch her latest one but I saw a clip where she said she has to change his bedsheets numerous times a day. I don’t think he’d want the world to know that.

No doubt she/ they have suffered but I’m getting a bit sick of seeing her face everywhere acting as though they were the only family affected
Yeah I do understand shes not the only one all im saying is shes doing what she feels is needed to get by i do get your point too though 👍

Tbh with the condition covid left him in it would only take a bad chest infection to take hold. Hes got mimimal reserves I'd think and I very much doubt he'd be a candidate for itu care this time. (Nurse here).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You aren’t serious are you?
Yes, I am. I urge you to look up the New World Order/Great Reset and think about all of the things that have happened over the last two years and how the mainstream media have struck false fear in to people. Hospitals have been found to have lied about the causes of death of people they allege died of "covid". They change legislation regarding how many people are needed to sign the certificate at this time. I recommend the Reset Refusal Group on Facebook and Save Our Rights groups. I have been to marches and rallies and been with NHS staff who admit it is all lies and that the "vaccine" is dangerous. X

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes, I am. I urge you to look up the New World Order/Great Reset and think about all of the things that have happened over the last two years and how the mainstream media have struck false fear in to people. Hospitals have been found to have lied about the causes of death of people they allege died of "covid". They change legislation regarding how many people are needed to sign the certificate at this time. I recommend the Reset Refusal Group on Facebook and Save Our Rights groups. I have been to marches and rallies and been with NHS staff who admit it is all lies and that the "vaccine" is dangerous. X
So what are they really dying of cos as as an NHS staff member I'd love to know 🤔
Oh and nobodys getting paid any extra to put covid on death certificates either.

Reactions: 21
So what are they really dying of cos as as an NHS staff member I'd love to know 🤔
Oh and nobodys getting paid any extra to put covid on death certificates either.
Would love to see how she tries to come back to this response. No doubt in her mind Dr. Facebook takes priority 🙄

Reactions: 12
Stop with this covid conspiracy theory stuff - Please read our rules and why they're important
A £2,000 000 gagging order has been placed on the NHS. I have heard from relatives of people who have died with cancer who have had "COVID" put on their death certificates. It is sick and disgusting. Look up the Save Our Rights connection of groups.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.