Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she last see any of her kids (and before anyone says “she might just not be showing them”, she’s showing us where and what she is doing constantly and it’s always with friends”)

Reactions: 9
Moustache mouth from too much filler too. And yet another Best Night Ever with more overfilled, plastic rent a randoms.

Reactions: 5
When did she last see any of her kids (and before anyone says “she might just not be showing them”, she’s showing us where and what she is doing constantly and it’s always with friends”)
I just don’t get it. Maybe I’m doing life wrong but my kids are similar ages and I’m still hugely involved in their lives. I don’t have time to be obsessed with how I look, going out drinking all the time or buying clothes - even if I wanted to!

Reactions: 8
Her hair is in the best condition ever, apparently. Odd then that he had to chop 4 inches of broken , snapped ends off and she says its thinning badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her hair is in the best condition ever, apparently. Odd then that he had to chop 4 inches of broken , snapped ends off and she says its thinning badly.
She hasn't declared that her haircut is an advert - as she is offering a discount code - I bet she didn't pay for it. I am not sure I'd be tempted to go where she does.

She hasn't declared that her haircut is an advert - as she is offering a discount code - I bet she didn't pay for it. I am not sure I'd be tempted to go where she does.
Definitely not and that Adam Reed gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 6
You can hear him tell her he had to chop it as its in such bad condition and yet according to her its in the best condition ever? She looks punch drunk in the trainers reel. Hair, awful, skin bruised, eyes bloodshot. Plus, dear God those yellow things are hideous!!!

Kat lives in plastic welly style boots, not trainers. There are 50+ influencers who can give good trainer recommendations. Kat isn’t one of them. The yellow trainers were bought after the Sunday Times said they were the trainers of the moment. The ST is also not where I would get my fresh new kicks advice 😂

Kat was advertising M&S trainers not that long ago. Perfectly fine, but trainer enthusiasts are not going there. Who takes advice from this muppet any more?

• Haha
And what happened to the fitflop ones?! Weren’t they the best trainers ever???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god, brace ourselves for another summer of grubby bunioned flip flops.

• Haha
Her accounts are out, she’s doing well for a
clearly functioning alcoholic.

All that money made from those unsuspecting followers blindly clicking her links :(

• Wow
That was last year. She had a far higher profile, This Morning, her book etc , more insta engagement, less visible alcohol issues, better dressed, better hair etc.

Finally addressed where ginny lives - like everyone else she left her in Sevenoaks. So she walked out of her home, her marriage, her children and her dog.
There is clearly something much much deeper going on here. Can anyone imagine doing something so apocalyptic without a very serious reason ?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Finally addressed where ginny lives - like everyone else she left her in Sevenoaks. So she walked out of her home, her marriage, her children and her dog.
There is clearly something much much deeper going on here. Can anyone imagine doing something so apocalyptic without a very serious reason ?
And don’t forget this “highly amicable”’divorce happened in the year their eldest was sitting her A’Levels and their neurodiverse, struggling Son was sitting GCSEs. Perfect time to “amicably” divorce because you “just want to be happier”, no problems there at all. It’s just all so “amicable”.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Was this on the podcast?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.