Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if it started amicably it’s not been for a while. Which I’m guessing is not uncommon.
The more she shares about a divorce she can’t talk about, the more I get she was kicked out and they’ve all moved on quite happily vibes.

Yes, I do think something happened. By Kat not to her though.

Reactions: 5
Best life on a budget? Hahahahaha...knock yourself out cupcake. :D
🖐 I've got one! Be a loud, incoherent, pushy instahun and get a stash of stuff for free.
Apparently, she doesn't buy coffee. But that's not the only thing you don't buy, is it? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Lots of questions about her kids and the dog. And she refers to her Aldeburgh house as " home" . That's very, very sad. Imagine only going home at half terms. And after duck knows how many randoms have been farting into your sofa and shagging in your bed .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Lots of questions about her kids and the dog. And she refers to her Aldeburgh house as " home" . That's very, very sad. Imagine only going home at half terms. And after duck knows how many randoms have been farting into your sofa and shagging in your bed .
Where are the questions, is it on a reel?

Asking for dating advice, “for the Pod”, conveniently for “the second time around” 🙄.

How about PUT YOUR KIDS FIRST!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you’ve just come out of a long marriage perhaps work on yourself a bit.
If you have teenagers spend time with them before they become too busy with their own lives.
If you have to travel to him and he never comes to you- he’s not that into you.
If you invite yourself to a lads weekend away to Berlin- you’ll look like a bit desperate.
If you wear plastic boots and no socks and end up with a blister than warrants an A&E visit he’ll probably get the ick.
If you come across as an over thin, a bit manic and permanently slightly pissed most decent men will avoid you.
That just about covers it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She makes me grateful for my life and that I don’t have to do that to earn money. I can be private and low key. Minding my own business and anonymous. That’s priceless. Poor Kat - what a twit

Reactions: 16
I have a distant relative who is an influencer (she has a thread on Tattle).
She’s famous enough for everyone to know (and make accurate assumptions) her personal life. State of her marriage etc.
Her kids get bullied because of it. Pre Covid she was racking it in, but it’s getting harder now to get the jobs than it once was. It’s the worst of all worlds in my view.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Not bothered about your tragic tat, Kat.
It can be fun to see someone's cute finds, bargains and one off little trinkets. I think Kat just went to a car boot sale and said I'll have the lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.