Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
The namesluna, a dreadful TT creator appears to be on it. She’s in dire need of fashion advice 🤣 her TT videos and lives make the ship look like saga meets Butlins.
Saga meets Butlins at an alcoholics’ meeting is roughly what cruises are, aren’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mine are tight! So an off season cruise while they move the boat to around, with guest speakers, is exactly the type of thing they did at the beginning of their retirement. They have learnt that cheap doesn’t mean value for money! I think they’ve realised to be selective and that means paying more sometimes.

They enjoy cruise and I know many people do!

The tales of norovirus, deep cleaning when areas become ill, coupled with canteen style food where quantity is more important than quality. It’s not for me- but maybe when I’m 75. Never say never.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cruises are for the elderly. Wrong market Kat - you’re bloody daft selling everything and anything. Freeloading

Reactions: 7
This lady on FB seems a bit cross 😂
Wowser. Although, tbh I get where she’s coming from. I follow (have done for years) someone who I thought was really transparent. She only promoted a few brands and repeatedly wore the same kind of thing and you could tell she rewore the expensive basics.

Recently, she’s begun shilling high end fashion to H&M and everything from Estée Lauder to M and S own brand. Clothes she claims she loves in stories are now on Vinted a week later. I feel completely taken in. If this person has trusted Kat for years and sees this relatively recent change in behaviour, she probably feels taken in too.

Reactions: 13
Agreed. Rule number one. Never purchase anything Kat is selling. She’s just a sales person. One of those annoying ones who grabs you while you are in a rush shopping - she actively puts me off brands, she’s naff

Reactions: 12
The Prai neck cream wow she’s a liar…have they seen the state of her turkey neck don’t they check before handing out gifts and money! 🤣🤣 she’s not a good advert …in fact the total opposite 😆

She is a con artist!

When is the whole insta bubble gonna burst?

So many chancers living off the back of being nothing but greedy and fake!!

Reactions: 15
They all have Vinted or eBay and sell half the tit they're 'kindly gifted' or even paid to promote, it's a huge second income for the bigger ones that get sent a lot of product.

most big influencers pay someone to managed their selling accounts and try and keep them hidden but a few have been outed on here - Alex Steadman - The Frugality was one

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.