Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started following her again a month or so ago after watching the previous thread on here but had previously followed her from her early blogging days. It’s quite sad to see her unraveling. She’s always been a little manic and waffly but I agree with others that she needs to take a mental health break and get back to at least some semblance of normality. Having watched her on TM today (via the link posted on the other thread) I would be astonished if the show’s producers didn’t raise her performance with her. It was utterly shambolic.

Reactions: 10
Yes, please Kat. We know you need it. You know you need it. Stop drinking. Eat well. Find good friends. Live well. Maybe get a proper job whilst you're about it. This schilling tit is beneath you.

Reactions: 7
I don't think the schilling is beneath her at all. It's literally all she's fit for and does it badly. The replies and comments on the Estee Lauder reel must surely have been an eye opener to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the image you’ve picked to entice me to watch you both drivel on? No thanks 😂
IMG_8881.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone pick up on her post from last weekend when she made a point of saying she’d woken with a hangover “for the first time in as long as I can remember”? Given that she always drinking, that’s a real red flag. My personal experience of alcoholics is that they rarely suffer hangovers as they rarely sober up long enough for one to kick in. Very worrying.

• Wow
I see Joanne (stylist & wardrobe) did the TM fashion segment again today. Granted it’s all scripted/pre-chosen outfits but she interacted much more warmly with the models and was more natural than Kat (if a little nervous).
They’re clearly trying out new options…

Reactions: 6
Remember that Winetime she did when the police turned up halfway through (because, according to Kat, she’d accidentally hit the emergency call button on her phone and they’d heard shouting).
I always thought it was a bit weird so went back and watched it again, she is absolutely leathered at the beginning of it, you’d be forgiven for saying totally off her tits. She also shoots someone, off camera, an absolute death stare a few seconds in.

I think something went down that night Chez Farmer and the police put a referral in to SS, as is standard procedure in certain circumstances. There, I said it and went there.

That’s what I think happened and if anyone wants to go back and watch it, before she does the dirty delete, listen to what the police say.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I dunno, I don't suffer with hangovers and I'm not an alcoholic. It depends on what you're drinking and how much. I drink red wine, no hangovers. My husband drinks a glass of red wine and he has a banging head the next day.

Remember that Winetime she did when the police turned up halfway through (because, according to Kat, she’d accidentally hit the emergency call button on her phone and they’d heard shouting).
I always thought it was a bit weird so went back and watched it again, she is absolutely leathered at the beginning of it, you’d be forgiven for saying totally off her tits. She also shoots someone, off camera, an absolute death stare a few seconds in.

I think something went down that night Chez Farmer and the police put a referral in to SS, as is standard procedure in certain circumstances. There, I said it and went there.

That’s what I think happened and if anyone wants to go back and watch it, before she does the dirty delete, listen to what the police say.
Is there a rough date so I can have a nosey?

Reactions: 4
I work in child protection and ive said from the off thetes more to this divorce than weve just grown apart !!! I think drinking and maybe other substances are at play here! Women like kat dont just walk away from their kids !

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I work in child protection and ive said from the off thetes more to this divorce than weve just grown apart !!! I think drinking and maybe other substances are at play here! Women like kat dont just walk away from their kids !
On the contrary, I absolutely think women like Kat walk away from their kids!

Reactions: 9
Women like Kat only think of Kat and what suits Kat. They do walk away from their kids as she doesn’t want to parent anymore. She wants to be famous, drunk and interact with a bunch of complete strangers on the internet. Shallow

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I kind if meant shes been legally stopped having contact with her kids for their wellbeing , shes an old skinny soak and is an embarrassment to motherhood !

Reactions: 4
I think there has been something significant happen which has meant she has removed or been removed from proper shared residency. I think it's linked to alcohol dependency and its tied up with her no longer driving. I think her son has been put in boarding by his father to protect him. I also think the divorce is hurtling towards conclusion , hence the pity party, and its not looking good for her. At all.
---
This ìs all opinion. I have absolutely no factual basis.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think there has been something significant happen which has meant she has removed or been removed from proper shared residency. I think it's linked to alcohol dependency and its tied up with her no longer driving. I think her son has been put in boarding by his father to protect him. I also think the divorce is hurtling towards conclusion , hence the pity party, and its not looking good for her. At all.
---
This ìs all opinion. I have absolutely no factual basis.
When I started following her, it was to see clothes. Yesterday we saw JL new stuff (which looked far better on other people’s accounts). The only thing I liked was the black puffer thing which is oos in everything other than a 6. So that was about as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

Then we got treated to a whole load of stories about alcohol. Fab. Really bleeping relatable. I thought she liked that AF stuff she was shilling a few days ago? No, my bad, that was for £££ and she really DGAS about AF stuff.

I wish she’d just stop. Get off sm, get help and find out what she really wants.

I think that the combination of older teen kids who are busy with their own lives and Kat’s attitude of ‘I’m actually very important and they’ll be back’ is enough to mean they don’t see each other often.
I also suspect the teens feel Kat was the protagonist in the family being split and that’s why they chose to stay with Mr Farmer. They are possibly not particularly enthusiastic about seeing her, diluting that atmosphere with a friend might help?

There really doesn’t have to be anything particularly dark, teens are quite black and white and moralistic!

Although the car thing is weird, I do think she’s probably lost her license. We’ll see if she starts driving again in a year’s time!

I think the pity party was a bit of a reality check for Kat. She’s seen what she had and she’s blown it up. I do think it was her who threw it all away. I think she’s the type of person where the grass is always greener. Her ego got out of control and she thought she could have a different, more exciting life.

She’s not a fashion blogger anymore. She’s a mess and most of her content is awful and very alcohol heavy.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I agree with all of the above except I still believe categorically that he booted her out.

Reactions: 6
I don’t pay that much attention to what she does, but I don’t think she has walked away from her kids at all. She has left the family home, yes. But I just think she’s been asked not to feature them on insta anymore. Once a relationship breaks down irreconcilably, one parent usually leaves and it’s not that unusual it’s the mother…

• Heart
Reactions: 5