Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with her? I’m a long time Tattler but not on these threads - I’ve just had to come over for a look because her Insta is just insane?!! I know she said her and husband were splitting, but ever since then she’s become more and more manic? I presume she isn’t in the house anymore? Haven’t seen the dog or the car-stories in a long time. She seems to be ‘out-out’ all the time…? Has she no real life mates who can stage an intervention?!

Reactions: 6
Beyond hideous. There’s no “flow” to the house or the rubbish she has purchased. No height consideration to the big pieces. Just horrid. Gives me the ick - she cannot do interiors 🤢

Reactions: 4
She lives in a rented flat in London. Has no dog, no car and her Aldeburgh house is let out most of the time to punter so hardly a home in any sense of the word. She appears to live in plastic leggings, old sweaters and has had inches chopped off her over processed hair as its do damaged. So, that's the envious lifestyle of the Influencer!

Reactions: 9
Exactly. She camps out in it when strangers aren't farting into the leather chair or shagging in her bed. Classy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Back to the rented flat by train so that paying " guests" can stay in her , " home".

Reactions: 6
Back to the rented flat by train so that paying " guests" can stay in her , " home".
It is a bit grim for her. Her husband, being a lawyer, has the swanky big house, the kids mainly, and she gets the house she paid for from her mum's inheritance. I'm guessing she is paying the London rent from her current earnings. She appears to have lost a lot of her designer clothes as well.
What the hell happened?

Reactions: 10
He booted her out and took her to the cleaners is my guess. I don't know whether the no car/ driving is related but its not beyond the realms of possibiltbst alcohol/ drugs are involved somewhere and Mr F had reached his limit.

Anyone else thinking the New Man has disappeared??

Reactions: 7
Yeah, she was dumped around Christmas time, but she was doing all the chasing anyway.

Reactions: 4
She’s tragic. Poor Kat - what a waste of life living through a phone to strangers. Forget that!!! Give me my family, a table full of children and nice cosy home anyday of the week 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her 'main house' that she lets out 90% of the time? Hardly a home.
Does she definitely rent it out? I’m a bit behind on this thread! Anyone found it online? Was in Aldeburgh for a break last year, kicking myself for trying to see whereabouts it is, just to be nosy!

I’m not surprised with prices from £2.5k a week to £3k. The decor is abysmal. Bedrooms all done on the cheap and a vomit explosion of garish colours & cushions in the lounge. And no garden. I’ll pass thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.