Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, is they were there she wouldn’t be able to help herself overshare and invade their privacy.

Reactions: 1
She could say "I've m spent a fabulous week with the kids" or "excited to see the kids today". There can't be a court order banning her from acknowledging their exksteance. I understand they might not want to feature or be talked about but the complete absence of them is weird.

Reactions: 5
She could say "I've m spent a fabulous week with the kids" or "excited to see the kids today". There can't be a court order banning her from acknowledging their exksteance. I understand they might not want to feature or be talked about but the complete absence of them is weird.
Exactly, there is a huge middle ground between all the historic over sharing and never mentioning them in passing. I genuinely think its because she barely sees them.
It’s the same with the dog (and I presume it doesn’t have a court order!!) and I suspect it’s the same with 90% of her former friends.
She has checked out and moved on.

Grubby, grim bag lady. She's morphed into a drunken caricature. It is no surprise she's lost all her gigs.

Jesus the Serena Bute stripe trousers are so over done… don’t bother Kat if you’re trying to show us you wearing something different other than your tube dresses and leather jackets.
How about neither cos they look like nana PJs 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I could just repurpose @Vacuous ’s latest comment as a title, but here we go, new thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.