Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is astonishingly thin in the latest post (which is why it’s been posted in numerous angles). The outfit looks cheap and nasty. What is she trying to be these days?
And as always she manages to make those cruises look so bleak and unappealing!

Reactions: 12
She obviously lost custody of her beautiful clothes, as well as the dog. That H&M tatty dress seems to be the only one she now owns! Maybe he cut them up like women cut up men’s suits…😄
Wow! That would be a reason to divorce

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is astonishingly thin in the latest post (which is why it’s been posted in numerous angles). The outfit looks cheap and nasty. What is she trying to be these days?
And as always she manages to make those cruises look so bleak and unappealing!
She looks v thin in the photos but slim-but-normal in the repost video in stories.

That cruise looks utterly grim, I agree. tit weather, crap food, mediocre boat, z list entertainment

Reactions: 7
That cruise looks dismal! The irony of her writing a book about women losing their way with style, then wandering around in cheap H&M dresses that most people would take a hard pass on, is surely not lost on the audience?

Reactions: 13
The flappy, cheap, plastic welly style boots stuck on her feet too! Her " style" is dreadful these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m wondering how often she’s going to roll out those pleather leggings, she’s been wearing them for both “fashion forums”

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Nothing says exotic once in a lifetime cruise more than:
"Silent disco followed with a round of dominos before bed!"

Oooo look, 1970's Debenham's cafe!
1706731684379.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Two more of these godawful wellness cruises incoming. Some people get paid to save lives, keep our streets save, teach the next generation, Kat is getting paid to wear polyester and plastic wellies and tell us to wear polyester and plastic wellies.

She is having to pretend to love being on what appears to be a floating shopping centre from the 90s so swings and roundabouts.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what the demographic on that cruise is? I see people saying that their mother or mil is on the cruise. Perhaps that's why she's been booked? Also one woman who self confessed to having no clue about fashion and living in a hoodie is now inspired by Kats '" wear what the duck you like " sage advice. I suspect the godawful sparkly polyester garms are the normal on these ghastly cruises!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like an utterly miserable "holiday" all in all. Wellness indeed...

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t posted any pics of her with anyone else. Maybe they’re all in their 80s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are those biscuits leftover from the Jacob’s box at Christmas. And what happened to all the lovely Cos dresses she used to have. She looked grim in that short H&M one. Imagine her telling all those 60 something women with lots of disposable income to pop down to H&M for their wardrobe revamp? Bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t posted any pics of her with anyone else. Maybe they’re all in their 80s
The namesluna, a dreadful TT creator appears to be on it. She’s in dire need of fashion advice 🤣 her TT videos and lives make the ship look like saga meets Butlins.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d imagine the passengers are all on deck avidly doing the woman’s own crossword, whilst their husbands have a nap on the deck chairs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.