Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, she's destroyed her hair with daily heated curling , had 4 inches lopped off and is straight back to the curling....

Reactions: 1
Seriously though, how utterly tit must your life be to have to flog tat on the tinternet to pay the rent??

Reactions: 6
Quick question- even if you do venture to Ciate from that advert, surely you’d pick this for the same price?
I’ve never used their stuff but you’re absolutely right. And it’s funny how she’s used a headshot from like three years ago for the box

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve never used their stuff but you’re absolutely right. And it’s funny how she’s used a headshot from like three years ago for the box
Good spot- engagement ring and wedding ring is a give away!*
* I’ve just updated my driving licence photo with my 7 year old passport photo though so…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
356k followers. 100 likes and 18 comments on that Ciate post from 21 hours ago. I’m not sure it’s going to sell out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ciate Shite. Anything she recommends is because she’s being paid to. We know that. Avoid. Shame on you Ciate - just ruined your brand.

Can’t understand why they would partner with her anyway? Can understand MUAs and MUA influencers but not an stylist that has makeup that always looks like she slept in it and who I am fairly sure not many people of heard of 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Aw that party looks sad. Not a single friend, just a bunch of botoxed insta renta twats with gawping gobs. She used to have a home, family, dog, Sunday lunches and family dinners, proper friends. Poor witch.

Reactions: 13
Aw that party looks sad. Not a single friend, just a bunch of botoxed insta renta twats with gawping gobs. She used to have a home, family, dog, Sunday lunches and family dinners, proper friends. Poor witch.
It was one of the best nights ever though! Really? Ending your night so drunk that you are so hungover that you can’t leave your flat the next day then pulling yourself round to leave for another round of drinking?

Sounds like me in my second year of uni. Not a 51 year old. She’ll soon realise this isn’t what life is about.

Seeing her next to her “friends” just highlighted how drawn she looks. She’s not a picture of health and these companies shouldn’t be using her for advertising while she’s on this path.

They are a super diverse bunch, aren’t they?

😳

• Haha
Fashion- did Kat wear the sequin tiger print trousers, bought for her 50th party which never happened? They were £500/£600 but were an investment and the cost per wear would be tiny. She was going to wear them all the time.
No she did not. Too small probably.
What Kat, a fashion influencer and self proclaimed stylist wore was the type of dress from H&M that I would have worn at 18. Inspirational!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yup. I thought it was covered in bits of hair and dandruff like most of her tops on the reels but no, it's cheap and nasty polyester and sparkles. But hey everyone, look how THIN she looks!! Aren't you all envious!??? 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
that guy in the back of the birthday cake story, in the white polo neck doing his best to be the STAR 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.