Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯!! Has anyone done a local newspaper search to see if she was written about? What’s her actual name? Kat farmer? What’s Kat potentially short for?
I believe it is short for Kathryn. Will be interested to see if she still uses 'Farmer' once the divorce is complete.

Reactions: 3
Of all the thousands of outfits she has she wore a crop top, skirt that showed off her crepey stomach, cowboy boots and a winter hat. And she calls herself a stylist? That outfit is hilariously, cringe makingly bad. Not even the most devoted sycophant is cooing over it. To think how lovely she used to look.

Reactions: 5
Cannot believe she wore that Michael Portillo hiking hat to an evening event with Kylie.
Whacking on ronseal streaky fake tan with 5 seconds to go? Why? She must have known of this event. Presumably on the lash or recovering from another monster hangover.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every time you think her outfits have hit a new low she finds a new way of dragging it down further - in what world is that awful hat and a pair of cowboy boots suitable for a cocktail party at Annabel's? And why do none of her so-called "besties/ride-or-die/BFFs" tell her that her look is wildly missing the mark nowadays?

Reactions: 8
That’s the worst outfit combination I’ve ever seen on anyone.
It’s giving day 4 at Glastonbury, to fucked to care, and some strangers have clubbed together to speedily cloth you after finding you naked dancing in front of a sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I imagine her, " friends" aren't telling her because they're not her friends. And are probably deliciously enjoying the Schadenfreude. As are we!

Reactions: 5
Oh dear!
If you want to dress like an extra from Little House in the Prairie, and look like you’ve a horse parked outside to ride home on, fine. Good for you.
If you want to be an orange skinned ‘90’s throwback with over processed hair. Fantastic, you do you.
What you can’t be is those things and a self proclaimed stylist, because none of it is stylish.

I’d love to see the rejected outfit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd love to know what her " friends " really think. Because I'd not be impressed if one of mine pitched up attached cocktail do looking like Benidorm Madge lost a bet with Stevie Nicks.

• Haha
Jesus slapping on more fence paint. With no prep on her rug in sitting room. She looks so dirty with all that tan and bronzer.

Reactions: 8
What really irritates is that she’s paid extremely well as an influencer
She looks like she could do with a proper scrub. She’s aging scarily fast.
Kylie is 5 years older than Kat. Now neither is aging naturally, but one looks 15 years younger than the other!

• Sad
That fake tan application is car crash…. She’s obviously still tanked up or snowed up from the night before.

IMG_5359.jpeg

---
‘Barbara’ and ‘Dorothy’ are on it!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
I am genuinely taken aback at the state of her. What is she trying to prove? That she’s a hot mess? She is making a holy show of herself. Stop it Kat, for your own sake, your management, your self respect, your future self??! And friends of Kat if you’re reading here and think anything of her at all, have a word. It’s shocking to see how far she’s slipped.

Reactions: 10
The fake tan on the feet palaver - I am lost for words. Is she drunk??? What is she doing??? Where are her friends???

I should thinks she's still drunk. She has no real friends. Real friends don't let people they care about look, behave and act as she does. That reel where she's doing her feet, she's clearly still half cut or on the powder. She looks wrecked. And about a decade older than her years.
---
It's all so sad. Let's be honest, very , very few contented fifty somethings would want to live like her. We want a nice home, family, meals out and at home with loved friends, wine in front if the telly with the old man.

Kat doing her feet. Unbelievable! The worst reel ever.
I was worried about the mat under her foot. She doesn't give a monkeys.

The state of her…. I’ve second hand embarrassment for her and her future self.
Someone please get her to eat and strength train and stay off the booze and speak to a therapist. She needs a life overhaul. Living her best life? I think not!!! This isn’t an act she’s putting on. If she wasn’t happy before the divorce surely this is what she thought she wanted!??? What must her kids think? The ex will think- lucky escape.

Oops had to delete screenshot as I think my insta handle was on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.