Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really never seen a bloody goat before? Bollox. It's all part of the , " look at me all kooky in my stupid hat and ooh piglets, ooh so cute, ooh I'm so ditzy.". duck off, Kat, you're as fake as your nails and face.
She reads here, I think she’s attempting sarcasm. What are baby goats called? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trying and failing to channel Jeremy Clarkson’s (much cooler) girlfriend with her sudden love of farm life. Could she name-check Alice Beer anymore 😂

It’s strange that she never goes to Aldeburgh anymore. Not even in half-term with her kids. I’m oddly fascinated by her sudden new boatie BFFs she sees constantly for marathon weekend sessions, booze cruises and wig try ons. She sees them more than her own kids.

Reactions: 8
Where is BFF Pascale???? So close. And yet so dumped. Like her kids.
---
I assume she has to let out Aldeburgh as much as she possibly can given she's clearly lost the This Morning gig and is getting by on freebies from mediocre farm holidays.
---
Trying and failing to channel Jeremy Clarkson’s (much cooler) girlfriend with her sudden love of farm life. Could she name-check Alice Beer anymore 😂

It’s strange that she never goes to Aldeburgh anymore. Not even in half-term with her kids. I’m oddly fascinated by her sudden new boatie BFFs she sees constantly for marathon weekend sessions, booze cruises and wig try ons. She sees them more than her own kids.
This is how you wear a hat, Kat.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Black leather jacket and jumper with flip flops. Make it make sense.
Fgs Kat you are supposed to be a stylist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s doesn’t have a clue and those tube dresses are hideous on her. Who dresses like that!!? Who?? Because it’s NO ONE I know …
Those trousers are flapping round her ankles too and a hoodie with leather jacket… absolutely hideous taste. I used to be a fan of her paired back style but my goodness it’s gone to pot.

She must have lost the M&S job too as well as day time tv as she hasn’t done that in forever. She used to come up with some nice ideas and she designed sandals for them too.

Reactions: 12
She used to come up with some nice ideas and she designed sandals for them too.
She used to come up with some good options and ideas for outfits back in the days of the blog. But why work hard and do actual research when you can poddle about taking pictures of your car-crash life for likes, I suppose.

• Haha
She looks unhappy and unhealthy in that reel. She has all these fake friends, what she needs is a real friend that can get her back on the rails.

Reactions: 6
That brown dress is made of something really nasty and unflattering (unless you're 21 with a Hollywood gym body). Plus the first pair of trousers have a white stain on the right leg.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She looks unhappy and unhealthy in that reel. She has all these fake friends, what she needs is a real friend that can get her back on the rails.
I remember pre-divorce Kat went on the odd health kick. Definitely went for non alcoholic gins etc for a while. I can’t help but think Mr Farmer was very much behind these and was trying to keep Kat in a healthy place. Because I also remember the red wine lips and teeth first thing in the morning and tales of falling asleep (passing out?) on the sofa.

And because I think Kat reads here. Here is where you can where flip flops and not look a tit.
The Beach
Hotel with a pool, poolside, breakfast and maybe dinner if it’s very casual
Your own garden on a hot day.

Don’t wear them at in a farm yard, walking around any town or city no matter where in the world. By all means wear sandals, but not flip flops.

Because at 50 you just look like a dick, whose not got the intelligence to wear the correct shoes.
---
That brown dress is made of something really nasty and unflattering (unless you're 21 with a Hollywood gym body). Plus the first pair of trousers have a white stain on the right leg.
Unfortunately Kat hasn’t realised that you can be slimmer than a 20 year old but also saggier and clothes can highlight that fact. It’s a sad fact, but it’s extremely aging to not understand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And her skin care is awful, it’s dry and dull. She looks like the epitome of a ‘drinker’ who has limited nutrition in her body.

I really do wonder where all her expensive lovely skirts and dresses have gone. The change in her style is stark. I would love to buy some off those if she ever gets them in binged 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She looks like a woman who has given up and who has just slung on shapeless, faded, ill fitting, unflattering crap. She'd look great in blouses, jeans, blazers, colour and with the grey grown in properly. It's difficult to understand how she can't see how tit she looks. Unless she is genuinely so deluded that she thinks being skinny trumps all style, taste, shape and quality. Which wouldn't actually surprise ne, to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She looks like she needs a good scrub, a conditioning mask and a brush…also all those clothes appear dirty and covered in hairs!
I think what someone said above covers it…being skiing means she thinks she looks good in anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just never sees her kids. It’s half term. It’s exam time. It’s just gopping and I can’t imagine a life where I would just abandon my kids for self tanning and booze
Did she used to feature them online? Coz there’s a small chance she could be seeing them but not mentioning it or showing anything to do with them online. I doubt I’m right but maybe there’s something in place that prevents her from talking about them. More likely she’s a lush who has limited access to them but honestly who knows!

She took the two boys on a cruise with her (think it was last year). She said then they didn't want to be featured in any pics & they didn't really like to be mentioned much on her Instagram. She then took the daughter to New York but she didn't want to be featured either.

Reactions: 4
She took the two boys on a cruise with her (think it was last year). She said then they didn't want to be featured in any pics & they didn't really like to be mentioned much on her Instagram. She then took the daughter to New York but she didn't want to be featured either.
I agree with keeping them off her grid. She used to overshare far too much. I hated the rants in her car and all the lives she did about her middle child. It was so invasive.
However, I don’t think she sees them much. They’re hardly secretly in the background when she is getting pie-eyed on boats, seeing Kylie, quaffing wine, cuddling piglets etc.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.