Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s spinning out of control. There’s a manic vibe there. She’s got to be hard work to be around.

Reactions: 7
She’s a very very bad drunk. The loud type who puts you in a headlock and tells you the same story 56 times in a row. She’s the first to get drunk too. No control and no class. Poor Kat - the grass isn’t greener is it?

• Heart
She's constantly touching her hair and apologising for the state of it. I mean , she's right, it's bleeping so do something about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh hello what’s going on here, been months since I took a look can’t believe how very fallen she had dropped. I’d hope to think whoever she is in those reels with are trying to convince her to get help, but unless she admits she has problems, there is nothing to be done.

Something very bad has gone on to abandon her children, doesn’t sound right being amicable, not living close. Didn’t they have a second place in Suffolk for holidays?

She’s a drunk, a mess. Trying to bag a boyfriend. Tragic skeletal divorcee. I see a humongous breakdown on the horizon and she will reemerge as a wellness coach. Moron

Reactions: 8
Oh hello what’s going on here, been months since I took a look can’t believe how very fallen she had dropped. I’d hope to think whoever she is in those reels with are trying to convince her to get help, but unless she admits she has problems, there is nothing to be done.

Something very bad has gone on to abandon her children, doesn’t sound right being amicable, not living close. Didn’t they have a second place in Suffolk for holidays?
She still has the Aldeburgh house, it’s on Airbnb. She bought it with inheritance.

I doubt her ‘friends’ are helping - the one she does the podcast with obviously admires her as she’s copied her Botox and fillers! Looks bloody weird! I can imagine they all use her for the insta exposure and put up with the drunkenness and manic weird behaviour! It’s all a bit sad.

Reactions: 9

She still goes to Aldeburgh at times, however her children seem to spend very little, if any, time there or anywhere else with her. I assume that is where she was off to this weekend with her booze in her mention of seaside. It certainly didn't give the impression that she was seeing family though which is pretty sad as it is half-term and at least one of her kids is at boarding school so when else is she going to see him? There is a suggestion that she has been forbidden, either officially or by her kids, from mentioning them so it's possible she sees more of them than we think but realistically between all the cruising, sherry trips, press jaunts, time we can see she is in London or in MK shopping centre etc, it's very difficult to know when that would be.

Reactions: 9
Don’t forget Ginny! Went to Aldeburgh once post split and never seen or spoken of again.

It was a really amicable divorce apparently…

Reactions: 6
She still goes to Aldeburgh at times, however her children seem to spend very little, if any, time there or anywhere else with her. I assume that is where she was off to this weekend with her booze in her mention of seaside. It certainly didn't give the impression that she was seeing family though which is pretty sad as it is half-term and at least one of her kids is at boarding school so when else is she going to see him? There is a suggestion that she has been forbidden, either officially or by her kids, from mentioning them so it's possible she sees more of them than we think but realistically between all the cruising, sherry trips, press jaunts, time we can see she is in London or in MK shopping centre etc, it's very difficult to know when that would be.
She definitely wasn’t with her kids this weekend, she was getting trolled in Dorset with the rest of of the mid life crisis crew.

• Wow
She definitely wasn’t with her kids this weekend, she was getting trolled in Dorset with the rest of of the mid life crisis crew.
That's even worse - when does she EVER see her kids? Meantime, I have just seen her latest sunglasses reel - I laughed out loud through most of it! Alexis Amor would have done better to pose those specs on a mango, the dimensions are about the same as her head at this point.

• Haha
Was the reel she has just posted about Alexis amore eyewear filmed before she had her hair done. If not she seriously needs to change hairdressers, her roots are through a good inch or so already and nobody’s hair grows that quickly, I do think he’s charging her for doing absolutely nothing. It’s like the emperors new clothes.

• Haha
No one ever gets a train to anywhere in Dorset if they have a car or can hire one. I'm more snd more convinced someone has lost their licence along with their sobriety, looks, taste, dog, kids and house. And yes, Marrianne looks ridiculous with her fat little bloated face, lips and piggy eyes. She looked lovely before. Now she looks as if her face needs a good massage to drain her face.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Imagine spending all that money on fillers and ending up looking like your face has elephantitis.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
💯!! Has anyone done a local newspaper search to see if she was written about? What’s her actual name? Kat farmer? What’s Kat potentially short for?
Definitely disqualified. Give it a few more months.

Reactions: 1
Omg that hat, she’s at a cocktail party wearing it. With Kylie, in a bloody winter felted hat. Dear me

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She is without doubt, horrified by her hair. She looks an absolute wanktwat next to Kylie. At a cocktail party. She is either insane or full of self loathing to pitch up like that. I do wonder if she thinks the hat makes her stand out, be recognisable, her trademark? I mean it does, but for absolutely all the wrong reasons. If you have to wear a dirty old hat to a cocktail party to hide the tit show on your head, FFS do something about it. I cannot believe how low she has sunk.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.