Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look very unwell now. Has she got anyone in her life that isn’t doing a social media collaboration or booze fest with her, that could look out for her a bit? That Wine Time woman especially needs to a have a think.

Reactions: 9
She looks absolutely bleeping awful. Skin , hair, body, teeth completely wrecked. Genuinely horrific. Just shows how much love she has lost for herself and for her from others. Marrianne looks brilliant, apart from the hamster cheeks.
---
Interestingly,not a single praise for Kat in that dress but plenty of mention of Marriane.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She looks wayyyyyyy beyond her years, which is not a good look when you’re peddling beauty products left and right!

She needs to cover up those emaciated arms.

Sleeveless is not the one for her right now.

Reactions: 6
Why in the name of all that is holy is she still going to that dreadful hairdresser? Apparently there are supposed to be before and after photos on that post, impossible to figure out which is which.

Reactions: 10
I can’t tell which is before and which is after? Equally orange and fried. And yuk, how can she let him kiss her? 🤢 He’s such a creep!

• Sick
  • Heart
I see there are very, very few positive comments ever any more. A few due hard sad sycophants who are probably secretly enjoying her downward spiral.

Off to the seaside in a pair of tatty old boots. She really has no idea how to dress for a location or occasion any more does she? I mean surely this is the ideal time to be wearing her vile flip flops.

1716721126337.png

I spy at least two bottles of wine in her bag. That should see her through a night at least...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, she's well and truly Katted up that £300 quid dress. Looks like a Shein rag on her stick frame . How can anyone think wearing cowboy boots, a satchel and a greasy winter hat with that dress looks good? She's unwell.
---
Cos a day at the seaside screams cowboy boots and travelling by train.

Why in the name of all that is holy is she still going to that dreadful hairdresser? Apparently there are supposed to be before and after photos on that post, impossible to figure out which is which.
I looked at those pics twice and you’re right - it’s impossible to distinguish between the before and after, The straw nest look in both.

Reactions: 7
I reckon she knows her hair is dreadful, hence the permahat. I also think she is stuck with that creepy hairdresser as he does it free or cheap and because he knows too much about her from hours of drunken chair chat.

Reactions: 5
I looked at those pics twice and you’re right - it’s impossible to distinguish between the before and after, The straw nest look in both.
She has terrible banding in her hair where it has been dyed multiple times without properly colour matching. And why is it so wispy and dry? It is totally fried - does he never do a treatment on it?

Reactions: 6
The hat is really beyond a joke now. Who wears a brown cowboy to the Chelsea Flower Show with a pretty dress?! Does she think it's like some kind of style signature - well, it is but not the one she thinks it is! I mean at this stage I expect to see either the brown or black one making an appearance at Ascot and Wimbledon! Probably with the plastic flip flops.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Chelsea outfit styling was dreadful. I almost felt embarrassed for her.

Another weekend of booze and no kids ahead for Kat judging by the contents of the straw bag.

Reactions: 12
The Chelsea outfit styling was dreadful. I almost felt embarrassed for her.

Another weekend of booze and no kids ahead for Kat judging by the contents of the straw bag.
I agree. I also think that’s it’s fine to wear something unexpected in a traditional environment but she absolutely looks like a cock in that hat and boots 🤷‍♀️

I've seen photos of someone wearing flip flops to a wedding today (think they were FitFlops). :rolleyes:
I was appalled and then thought, "Nah, stylist extraordinaire, Kat, would wear them...and her stinky hat and probably take the satchel along for good measure."
Wonder if she went paddling in the sea in her flappy boots? 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's clearly trying to re brand herself as quirky, kooky with a trademark hat fetish. It is not working. She looks bizarre and out of place at best and embarrassing at worst. If you need to wear a hat permanently to hide your hair under the guise of quirky and out there, then its very high to significantly sort your life out.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.