Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s either a brilliant actress, worthy of a BAFTA, pretending to be off her tits or is really off her tits on something in that reel.

Reactions: 8
Hope that jute carpet in her rental isn't wrecked. Can't imagine her landlord will be too chuffed.

Reactions: 5
She’s getting some flak for advertising one brand then using something different but the best comment has to be “don’t drink & tan” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would she ever just tell us what the tan is though FFS!
Probably waiting for a code to come through so she can shill it - or has realised that the Gatineau PR people are not going to be too happy that her best-ever fake tan blurb lasted only a week!

Reactions: 6
Why does she bother when it looks so bloody awful? Just be pale and proud!

Reactions: 7
She’s of the mindset that you have to be thin, tanned and blonde to be attractive.
It’s a dated view IMO

Reactions: 15
She just never sees her kids. It’s half term. It’s exam time. It’s just gopping and I can’t imagine a life where I would just abandon my kids for self tanning and booze

Reactions: 11
What the actual f@ck is that nail #AD??
Hats. Earrings. Plastic nails in boxes. Literally what on earth is going on?
There are no real friends around anymore to have a word. Along with her family they have all been cast aside. It’s just really sad.

I suspect there is some kind of legal stipulation that she does not mention or allude to the kids in any capacity.

I would think there is regular contact/ shared custody but she cannot mention it or hint at it at all.

Her ex is a top lawyer so no doubt fairly straightforward to put these kind of restrictions in place, particularly if there are any concerns about over sharing w/o explicit consent e,g, re the neuro diverse child.

Saying that, totally weird how there is no mention of the beloved dog whatsoever.

And yes, her account has become some kind of alcohol fuelled mid life crisis parody with zero styling/fashion relevance whatsoever.

Reactions: 21
My friends would have done an intervention long time ago if I behaved half as bad. Poor woman. This is going to end in full blown break down.

I doubt there is any shared custody agreement given their ages, I think that would be quite odd. It's normally down to their own choice at this point.

Reactions: 4
I think many people have mentioned the fact that there may be a restriction in place on mentioning the kids or that they are now plenty old enough (her daughter is at uni) for them to express their own opinions and forbid mention on their mothers social. What people Can’t understand however is how she would even have the time to see them, I mean at least one is in boarding school and it’s just been half term so the obvious choice to spend time with them in Suffolk or elsewhere. But no, instead she’s been messing around on a boat with her other alcohol-fuelled besties, lathering herself in fake tan for Kylie’s wine launch, doing wine time with knackered mother and selling fake nails.

Where would she have fit in seeing her kids for any length of time?!

Reactions: 12
She’s back in The Shire again… it’s been a while 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think many people have mentioned the fact that there may be a restriction in place on mentioning the kids or that they are now plenty old enough (her daughter is at uni) for them to express their own opinions and forbid mention on their mothers social. What people Can’t understand however is how she would even have the time to see them, I mean at least one is in boarding school and it’s just been half term so the obvious choice to spend time with them in Suffolk or elsewhere. But no, instead she’s been messing around on a boat with her other alcohol-fuelled besties, lathering herself in fake tan for Kylie’s wine launch, doing wine time with knackered mother and selling fake nails.

Where would she have fit in seeing her kids for any length of time?!
I’d like to assume she does see them regularly but it’s weird given how often she posts, that she doesn’t ever say that she’s had a lovely day/week with the kids or mention that it’s exam time, how stressful it is etc. That would still be respectful of their privacy but would show that she’s still involved with them and make her a tiny bit relatable to other mums. It’s such a contrast to how she used to be. Fair enough if they really don’t want to ever be mentioned even in passing but for her to basically give the impression on insta that she is childless is weird, isn’t it? When she’s made her living for years sharing her life on blogs, forums and socials, it’s normal for people to be interested in her personal life. Like others have said, when does she have time to see the kids anyway? And the dog.

Has she really never seen a bloody goat before? Bollox. It's all part of the , " look at me all kooky in my stupid hat and ooh piglets, ooh so cute, ooh I'm so ditzy.". duck off, Kat, you're as fake as your nails and face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.