Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nina just looks fab in everything. She has a fantastic eye, beautiful skin and is completely relatable.

Reactions: 5
What, apart from the bunions, godawful hat, hideous flip flops, bizzare satchel and looking like a middle aged divorcee on a desperate streak?
---
Nina from Rants and Big Pants is doing the This Morning fashion segment which I am very pleased to see! She dresses brilliantly, knows how to style and is gorgeous to boot. Everything Our Dear Kat is not, essentially.
---
The burnt, leather of that bony chest. Dear lord!
It’s more that her head looks enormous then she’s all sticky out limbs, just looks weird!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Keely Busby ? I used to enjoy her content and in last few weeks a similar hat has appeared and I can no longer take her seriously 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It's like the mark of doom. "Those that wear the stockman's hat will lose their fashion sense in 3...2..1..."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread required.

Suggesting a title taken from earlier contributions from @Vacuous and @Clytemnestra as i’m not sure we can use “twit” in title, however fitting, and the slender man picture was uncannily accurate — AND giving it that special Kat summer feeling:

🚨 Lose the hat, Kat, you’re like Slenderman in flip-flops 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Although someone said she looked like a pepperami which is even more fitting…. But yes slenderman works too! 🤣
New thread required.

Suggesting a title taken from earlier contributions from @Vacuous and @Clytemnestra as i’m not sure we can use “twit” in title, however fitting, and the slender man picture was uncannily accurate — AND giving it that special Kat summer feeling:

🚨 Lose the hat, Kat, you’re like Slenderman in flip-flops 🚨

• Haha
Newsflash - she is ditching dessicated meat for a week (well, according to her insta - maybe a concerned bowel doctor staged an intervention?). So maybe- just maybe - her diet will improve?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Newsflash - she is ditching dessicated meat for a week (well, according to her insta - maybe a concerned bowel doctor staged an intervention?). So maybe- just maybe - her diet will improve?
Replacing the cured meat with anchovies, so her breath certainly isn't going to improve!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It was only 5 minutes ago she was getting her portrait up on their mugshot wall. It wasn’t there long enough to leave a mark!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Quite shocking to see how thin she has become.
this outfit shows her ribs and is definitely not one she should be wearing

IMG_5895.png
IMG_5897.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Is that her new pad?? Maybe she should be spending less on rent and more on food. Kat is not looking very healthy, mentally or physically.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god. She looks emaciated. The way she says to Marianne ‘that is a small… are you breathing in?’ Charming. And also very revealing of how she looks at everyone.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.