Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said on her podcast that she’s moving in to the Aldeburgh house this year. She also said the decor is too much for her as she doesn’t like all the colours.

The artwork with all the type and signs etc is too much. God, less is more,

The bones of the house lovely but her decor skills lacking in cohesion

Has she defo split up from the music man?

Reactions: 1
Right, has she lost custody of the dog? Is the dog also not allowed to be mentioned by The Law or some such??

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t think Jennifer Aniston would be impressed with the efforts today 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Was at an event this week and got chatting to someone who manages the social channels of a company that has used Kat in the past.

Just as so many of us have commented, I was told they no longer use her as her own style and styling is not aspirational and her posts are all over the place.

She’s not particularly nice at events and often found bitching about other influencers along with Pascal, etc. There is a lot of bad feeling towards these newer influencers on the scene apparently (no surprise!)

Whilst I can absolutely believe the above, I’m not sure about the following that I was told.. Apparently she cheated on her husband and he kicked her out. She was with someone, but that is no longer the case.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Whilst I can absolutely believe the above, I’m not sure about the following that I was told.. Apparently she cheated on her husband and he kicked her out. She was with someone, but that is no longer the case.
That would make sense of a lot, why she was the one who left (she was thrown out), why her kids are nowhere to be seen (they dislike her), and why she has left the marriage with seemingly very little.

I want to hear that he took scissors to all those awful Ridley dresses in revenge 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This is absolutely my belief. She is clearly single at present but I have always believed he booted her out. I also think she's lost her driving licence along with her home, children, dog, self-respect and any class she had.
---
Oh, and that outfit looks as if she's slept in it. Why does she always look so grubby??!!

Reactions: 12
If this is true, well. Never liked the woman, having “known” her from the old damsels site. People blew smoke up her arse, but she just stuck out as a total wrong ‘un to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
A self deprecating, fake witch. Absolute mean girl masquerading as a put upon housewife.

Reactions: 5
If this is true, well. Never liked the woman, having “known” her from the old damsels site. People blew smoke up her arse, but she just stuck out as a total wrong ‘un to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I remember her from Dimsels years ago too, as my kids are similar ages. It was mega cliquey there, and she was one of the top dogs. I always thought she came across as a bit of a chameleon, always into the latest fad with a gaggle of hangers on who soaked up her every word. Bit like an early influencer I guess 🤣 definitely agree with mean girl vibes.

Sad to see how it's all turned out for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she has ADHD - she couldn’t handle all this nonsense and went off the rails thinking she is more than she is. She gave herself more importance than was justified (as they all do - mum with an iPhone)

She did have a Nanny (not sure if she ever fessed up to that) and she got lost on the merry go round. She went on Body Camp thing in Ibiza a few years ago with other Mums with an iPhone & she amongst others were “on it” in Ibiza town at night (white marching powder) - she’s also a horrible drunk and the type that gets drunk fast.

Subsequently Instasham has moved on since she started & the younger ones are better & their content is slicker.

In my opinion she’s lost, I think she murders every brand she touches, instant kiss of death for me. The PR folk are all young enough to be her daughters and they’re not buying into her bullshit either.

She constantly looks dog rough and that look is so 2000 heroin chic - no one dresses like that anymore.

Not sure where she fits in now - possibly like the others, on their way out as we all clamber for new new new.

Poor Kat. What a frigging mess. If she could turn back the clock I’m 100% sure she would. The grass hasn’t been greener for her.

Last point - her poor kids, history repeating itself. Hope Mr Farmer is managing 👍🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I agree she was definitely Queen Bee in the early days. Other Instahuns fell over themselves emulating her and sucking up.

When your 15 minutes is up, they mostly disappear into the wood work.

She’s definitely a bit lost now.

Buying the house in Norfolk, is the wisest thing she’s done.

What I don’t understand is what she does most days. She could learn to do better reels, videos and editing. Instead she seems to watch a lot of TV.

Reactions: 8
I have long suspected she had an affair, it would explain a lot. I also think it happened on the cruise last year when she was draped over various blokes. She loved driving so her no longer having a car makes no sense when she is travelling up to Suffolk on a regular basis unless it is because she had her licence taken away. Seems a lot has happened that she is refusing to discuss.

Reactions: 12
I have long suspected she had an affair, it would explain a lot. I also think it happened on the cruise last year when she was draped over various blokes. She loved driving so her no longer having a car makes no sense when she is travelling up to Suffolk on a regular basis unless it is because she had her licence taken away. Seems a lot has happened that she is refusing to discuss.
It might have been a fling on the trashy cruise where she behaved like trash?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.