Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That explains the random Daniel Craig post then (I did wonder seeing as that ad has been out for ages). Having seen her IRL I have never encountered anyone more aware of how she looks (while sadly being hyper judgmental of others).
Natural free spirit she ain’t.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I’ll just leave this here…
She obvs wore on recent trip. Think she is missing the point about Daniel Craig - he is a paid actor playing a character in a film/ programme. I don’t think she is embracing turning 50 very well as she making such a fuss about it ! God it’s just a number …. Be we get the reel a few days after her 50th when the shite on a stick test drops through her mailbox for bowel screening for the over 50s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know her relationship with her daughter is poor. She has no time for anyone but herself though, never has. I remember her refusing to even contemplate breastfeeding because it was too tying. Had epidurals as standard, not too posh just too selfish .
What’s wrong with choosing an epidural? The idea that not accepting pain relief during labour and delivery is somehow ‘better’, is misogynistic and harmful. Why is it selfish? There is a very slightly increased risk of instrumental delivery and there are some potential risks associated with spinal anaesthesia for the mother but epidural is widely safely and effectively practiced. Do we actively encourage others to undergo extremely painful events with no analgesia? Why is it considered a moral failure for women to use pain relief in labour?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That explains the random Daniel Craig post then (I did wonder seeing as that ad has been out for ages). Having seen her IRL I have never encountered anyone more aware of how she looks (while sadly being hyper judgmental of others).
She does sound awful. A few people here have said that they have come across her IRL and not one of them has anything good to say.

Reactions: 6
The skimpy swimming costume pic smacks of ‘show him what he’s missing’. I agree that the Daniel Craig stuff is a very tenuous link indeed and painfully obviously just used as a tissue thin excuse to put that photo up. She looks fine, I’m not going to have a pop at her body, but the pic looks out of kilter on her grid. Her content is taking an odd turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hasn’t there been rumours of a Love Island for the over 40s, maybe she’s turning her content towards getting a place on that 😂
She is a total fame bleep after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her body definitely looks 50. That is not a good look from the middle down.

How is it selfish to have an epidural?! 🤯
It's not that it's selfish really, but most people wing it during labour. I think Kat insisted on epidural as soon as she got to the hospital, even before contractions had actually kicked in. We only remember this because she was SO vocal about it.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if i missed this but please spill!!

The photos 'being caught by a teenager in sloth mode' are so contrived. And yes, they must have 'surprised' you by taking them on their phone and you've ASKED them for the photo to share on your socials? Oh how embarrassing, blah blah blah.

Reactions: 9
Hasn’t there been rumours of a Love Island for the over 40s, maybe she’s turning her content towards getting a place on that 😂
She is a total fame bleep after all.
I've not watched any Love Island content but if Kat was on I think I would have to tune in. Probably only quite briefly though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her body definitely looks 50. That is not a good look from the middle down.

It's not that it's selfish really, but most people wing it during labour. I think Kat insisted on epidural as soon as she got to the hospital, even before contractions had actually kicked in. We only remember this because she was SO vocal about it.
I had one as soon as contractions started as I was terrified I wouldn’t cope with the pain. It had been discussed beforehand and my team was very happy for me to go down that route. Kat is a twit on many levels but women shouldn’t be shamed for asking for pain relief during child birth. It bleeping hurts!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus if it wasn't for epidurals I'd never have even considered getting pregnant.

Greatest invention in earth. You don't get a medal for "most pain bravely endured" .

Also, you have to be at least 4cm dilated (10 hellish hours for me both times!) before getting one or it slows labour down to dangerous levels. I don't care where she gave birth, you don't just walk into the hospital reception and airily demand an epidural now please, quick smart, please and thank you.

Let's not go crazy with making up stuff to suit some narrative of her being selfish. She may or may not be but it makes me very uncomfortable when people bring the kids into it. In fact, I've always thought she had quite a close relationship with her daughter. As close as a you can have with a moody teen girl who's embarrassed by you.

But there is no way she didn't labour just like the rest of us unscheduled folks, and its unkind to imply she's too posh and selfish to even endure a contraction.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus if it wasn't for epidurals I'd never have even considered getting pregnant.

Greatest invention in earth. You don't get a medal for "most pain bravely endured" .

Also, you have to be at least 4cm dilated (10 hellish hours for me both times!) before getting one or it slows labour down to dangerous levels. I don't care where she gave birth, you don't just walk into the hospital reception and airily demand an epidural now please, quick smart, please and thank you.

Let's not go crazy with making up stuff to suit some narrative of her being selfish. She may or may not be but it makes me very uncomfortable when people bring the kids into it. In fact, I've always thought she had quite a close relationship with her daughter. As close as a you can have with a moody teen girl who's embarrassed by you.

But there is no way she didn't labour just like the rest of us unscheduled folks, and its unkind to imply she's too posh and selfish to even endure a contraction.
I do think she slates her kids a lot on Ig They are a product mainly of their upbringing.

Reactions: 2
What’s wrong with choosing an epidural? The idea that not accepting pain relief during labour and delivery is somehow ‘better’, is misogynistic and harmful. Why is it selfish? There is a very slightly increased risk of instrumental delivery and there are some potential risks associated with spinal anaesthesia for the mother but epidural is widely safely and effectively practiced. Do we actively encourage others to undergo extremely painful events with no analgesia? Why is it considered a moral failure for women to use pain relief in labour?
I don't disagree but it was the arrogant way she went about it, the deriding of natural birth etc . Usually Kat stuff...

That's a bloody grim swimsuit on anyone!! Have the 1970's called? God its horrid!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.