Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This content is so inappropriate now. It has been done to death already. Once you know her personal back story then it is all quite sad really.

Kat is overcompensating.

Reactions: 3
What utter, tone deaf BBC arsewipe thought sending two shallow , rich twats on a skiing holiday where the premise is being so privileged that you don't even strap on a ski for the week. Read the bleeping room, BBC you fucktards.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What utter, tone deaf BBC arsewipe thought sending two shallow , rich twats on a skiing holiday where the premise is being so privileged that you don't even strap on a ski for the week. Read the bleeping room, BBC you fucktards.
It’s ITV

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs to sort out her relationship with her children. Nothing she says indicates any of it is healthy. She seems to actively dislike them all and clearly puts her fans/fake friends/insta/ alcohol above them.

Reactions: 8
Having just spent the best part of a week away from her family, it’s quite sad really how demeaning she is about the children. Her arrogance is astounding.

Reactions: 2
How does she know what they do in the holidays or on weekends? She's never there! But when she is there,obviously hungover, they are 'arses'?

Reactions: 6
For someone who said she had such an awful relationship with her mother..your kids hold a mirror up to your parenting etc etc

Reactions: 5
I know her relationship with her daughter is poor. She has no time for anyone but herself though, never has. I remember her refusing to even contemplate breastfeeding because it was too tying. Had epidurals as standard, not too posh just too selfish .

Reactions: 4
I bet her kids are really looking forward to the privilege of taking Kat’s pictures in the cinema car park once again

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I know her relationship with her daughter is poor. She has no time for anyone but herself though, never has. I remember her refusing to even contemplate breastfeeding because it was too tying. Had epidurals as standard, not too posh just too selfish .
You're not wrong about the epidurals!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.