Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you are having an epic mid life crisis without saying you are having an epic mid life crisis.
Her poor sons are going to start dreading going to school, if they donā€™t already.
I was going to say this - Iā€™m all for body positivity (and Iā€™d love to have a figure like her seeing as Iā€™m a 16) but think of your kids when posting online ffs šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
See, Iā€™m all for body positivity but I guarantee if she was overweight she would not be posting this picture. Itā€™s just a skewed way of getting loads of positive comments from her fans. She knows she looks ok in the photo (good lighting, legs hidden, hip popped to get the angles etc etc etc) and she took the photo with the full intention of posting it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember her not having an epidural for one of them because it all went very quickly.

My midwife asked me if I wanted an epidural before my pains even started. I said no Iā€™d wait and see how bad it got. Fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My midwife friend advised me to take all the pain medication offered and I did ! I donā€™t get the woman who opt for a birth without meds !! Itā€™s sore !! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Ps. Didnā€™t have epidurals though

Reactions: 2
Well sheā€™s had some practise on the cruise with those ā€˜hands everywhereā€™ blokes šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I really want her to update about her husband. Itā€™s absolutely none of my business, but Iā€™m nosey.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really want her to update about her husband. Itā€™s absolutely none of my business, but Iā€™m nosey.
I should think he's rocking in a corner cringing or getting drunk and having a whale of a time with his friends.

Reactions: 2
Me too! I wonder if heā€™s moved out or if theyā€™re awkwardly co-habiting still? My hypothetical guess is heā€™s renting back in London now, and probably having a great time with drinks after work and quality time with the kids when they stay - at least theyā€™d know theyā€™re not going to get slated all over the internet when they see him!

Reactions: 5
Her body definitely looks 50. That is not a good look from the middle down.

It's not that it's selfish really, but most people wing it during labour. I think Kat insisted on epidural as soon as she got to the hospital, even before contractions had actually kicked in. We only remember this because she was SO vocal about it.
ā€œwing itā€??? I had an epidural 28 years ago and Iā€™ve never once thought Iā€™d taken the easy option. It was an excruciating experience getting the needle in, it didnā€™t work on my right side but again, I didnā€™t think for one second that I had an easy ride with it and at the time the medical team thought it was the best option for me and my child.
Anyway, letā€™s keep this about Kat and her narcissistic ways ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 6
Me too! I wonder if heā€™s moved out or if theyā€™re awkwardly co-habiting still? My hypothetical guess is heā€™s renting back in London now, and probably having a great time with drinks after work and quality time with the kids when they stay - at least theyā€™d know theyā€™re not going to get slated all over the internet when they see him!
London shag pad ?!?

Sorry, not been on this thread for a while. Has she split with her husband or is this speculation?

ā€œwing itā€??? I had an epidural 28 years ago and Iā€™ve never once thought Iā€™d taken the easy option. It was an excruciating experience getting the needle in, it didnā€™t work on my right side but again, I didnā€™t think for one second that I had an easy ride with it and at the time the medical team thought it was the best option for me and my child.
Anyway, letā€™s keep this about Kat and her narcissistic ways ā˜ŗ
I didn't mean 'wing it' as in it's easy...I meant as see what happens. Sometimes baby flies out, sometimes you have a 3 day labour where an epidural is the only way of getting through with your sanity intact! I've had a few kids, different births for all of them, different pain relief.

Havenā€™t looked at her account for years, comments limited? I am puzzled by the whole aim of it now, who her audience is. I felt a bit envious of parts and monumentally sad at the rest of it. Shallow, tacky and someone who I would avoid on the school run (not that she ever does the school run). The type that stand in groups, braying and swinging their crappy designer personality replacement bags in your face.

Thanks for listening šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She may regret these photos at a later date. Something is going down in Kat's world. She's not letting us know for now. I wonder when she'll spill the beans.

Probably once she's got a new minted bloke on her arm.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.