Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her " friend" is a chap....

So, her awful swimming costume post was all about loving yourself as you are, not giving a duck ....and yet she doesn't eat, pumps her face and lips with toxins , drips herself in designer crap and does her hair orange all in the name of not caring? twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Maybe her " friend" is a chap....

So, her awful swimming costume post was all about loving yourself as you are, not giving a duck ....and yet she doesn't eat, pumps her face and lips with toxins , drips herself in designer crap and does her hair orange all in the name of not caring? twit.
Exactly!! Sheā€™s obsessed with how she looks - how can she tell people to love themselves as they are when she has ā€˜tweakmentsā€™ all the time?!

Reactions: 6
That dress really isnā€™t right for her šŸ¤Ø. How are some people saying it looks gorgeous on her? She looks amazing in so many clothes but not that dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her lips look ridiculous today too, give the ā€˜tweakmentsā€™ a rest!

Reactions: 2
Interesting! Ask me how to find your style, while displaying that I have no style, or body shape and clothing shape awareness. That black dress is particularly awful.

The swimsuit post was an obvious attempt to drum up engagement. And actually it looked good from the waist up- an ideal opportunity to talk about cover ups.
Iā€™m 18 months younger than Kat and Iā€™m all for everyone wearing a bikini if they want to. No body shaming here- however, Iā€™m also aware nobody needs to see my cellulite as I move from bar/room to pool šŸ˜‚ So Iā€™ve had to start thinking about that much more.
Thereā€™s stuff Kat could be doing, interesting, relevant stuff. But sheā€™s really, really lost her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Interesting! Ask me how to find your style, while displaying that I have no style, or body shape and clothing shape awareness. That black dress is particularly awful.

The swimsuit post was an obvious attempt to drum up engagement. And actually it looked good from the waist up- an ideal opportunity to talk about cover ups.
Iā€™m 18 months younger than Kat and Iā€™m all for everyone wearing a bikini if they want to. No body shaming here- however, Iā€™m also aware nobody needs to see my cellulite as I move from bar/room to pool šŸ˜‚ So Iā€™ve had to start thinking about that much more.
Thereā€™s stuff Kat could be doing, interesting, relevant stuff. But sheā€™s really, really lost her way.
It also feels like an attempt to grab the narrative before she turns 50. ā€˜Itā€™s such a privilege to be 50 and give zero effsā€™. A subtle repositioning of her brandā€¦ People of any age can wear what they like - but the sheer mortification of my kids would be off the chart if I posted a similar pic.

Iā€™m also intrigued to see if she drops her bum 40 nameā€¦

Reactions: 1
Well Iā€™m calling bullshit on the ā€œpeople can wear whatever they wantā€. It goes against the entire ethos of her book where she talks about dressing ā€œa large rackā€ and ā€œbodies with historyā€ ie fat.

If we can all wear what we want and look tit in it, why do we need insta-stylists like her telling us what shoes are best with what dress etc etc?

her live tonight is actually ALL ABOUT FINDING YOUR OWN STYLE. Talk about mixed messages. šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 14
Well Iā€™m calling bullshit on the ā€œpeople can wear whatever they wantā€. It goes against the entire ethos of her book where she talks about dressing ā€œa large rackā€ and ā€œbodies with historyā€ ie fat.

If we can all wear what we want and look tit in it, why do we need insta-stylists like her telling us what shoes are best with what dress etc etc?

her live tonight is actually ALL ABOUT FINDING YOUR OWN STYLE. Talk about mixed messages. šŸ¤Ø
Brilliantly put!!

Reactions: 6

Kat can wear whatever she wants because in Katā€™s world only comments telling her how fabulous she is are allowed. Everyone else can get to duck because they will never be as wonderful as Kat, in Katā€™s self obsessed egotistical mind, and need her guidance.

Reactions: 3
She's bleeping grim. Absolutely bleeping vile. Those poor kids. Not only a drinking, shambling draping, shallow , embarrassing mess, she's also an abusive twit .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.