Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crossed the line with her kids- her husband just be mortified. Step away from the drink Kat

Reactions: 6
I am not thinking that the majority of her followers followed her as they have a genuine interest in style and fashion so they should be comfort with what they wear and like anyway and wouldn’t need advice /guidance. This includes me btw !

God if she loses her tit over a dish washer I wonder what she will be like when they are a bit older !

Reactions: 3
It’s a real shame she chooses to speak about her children like that. Does she think it makes her more relatable?
Yeah, what about a little light hearted “at what age do they actually do this themselves” type thing. Not “dear bastard children…”, that’s just awful.

Reactions: 10
I like the trying on videos. But my goodness, they were all atrocious. I can’t believe people liked the first dress.

I’m a fan of a flat chest and androgynous shape like hers, but there are some things you just can’t wear. That first dress needs a hint of (perky) boob.

Reactions: 2
For someone who is supposed to be a Fashion Infuencer and has written a book, you'd think she would know what styles suit her shape and not bother ordering such a pile of tit! Even I know that a dress with a low front, doesn't look good on a 50 yr old woman with literally no tits, or what she did have, have now disappeared since having 3 kids. That dress defo needs a perky boob (as Cosmo Kramer mentioned). It's just all bollocks to me really.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely find that post upsetting. There are many woman out there Kat that would give their world for a child. Have some gratitude and treat them with the dignity and respect they deserve.

Reactions: 11
I genuinely find that post upsetting. There are many woman out there Kat that would give their world for a child. Have some gratitude and treat them with the dignity and respect they deserve.
Oh come off it. Who hasn’t called their teens names under their breath or behind their backs? You can love the bones of your kids and still find them entitled gits.

Reactions: 8
Oh come off it. Who hasn’t called their teens names under their breath or behind their backs? You can love the bones of your kids and still find them entitled gits.
Yes you can but you don’t post it online for hundreds of thousands of strangers to read about

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s her constant need to relatable, wants to look like the rest of us, with her 40k bags and a watch that cost as much as some folks mortgage.

Yes you can but you don’t post it online for hundreds of thousands of strangers to read about
She’s just so petulant, probably showing the least maturity in the household.

It does appear that she thinks posting online validates anything she might say/feel/think, almost like she is escaping from reality to a form of therapy where she can share her inner monologue without reproach so - unlike most adults - she has never learnt to moderate it.

Last edited:
Looking at her Insta story sitting in a silent empty room with a full face of make up on to watch telly by herself on this freezing cold evening, I actually felt sorry for her. She looked so sad and hollow and empty.

I have no idea about her private life and don’t have a real hatred for her, I just find her quite annoying recently when I never used to. But that film of her sitting alone wondering what to watch in her pink jumper made me feel really sorry for her.

I’ve never called my kids Bastards actually. When they do annoy me I manage to keep my thoughts about them to myself and my husband. I don’t share it with thousands of people on line.

Kat, as part of the Insta hun movement, often uses the #bekind rhetoric in the face of any criticism. Shame she can’t extend that to her own children.

Reactions: 13
Under your breath or behind their backs - yes absolutely. To 300k strangers on the internet - less so.

Reactions: 17
I have teens, and yes I call them names, but this feels like bullying doesn’t it? Maybe she only shared to show they eat Kefir yoghurt?

• Haha
They way she talks about those kids 🥺

I've got 3, they are right little 'wally's' at times, what kid isn't? I would never dream of writing that kind of thing about them online (even to my 35 ish followers 😂) nevermind thousands of people who I don't know!

It's really sad and I wonder if they follow her and see what she's putting about them, a bit of rubbish is hardly the end of the world is it?

And I'll probably get slated for this but the swimming costume and that dress my 2 girls 17 + 21 could pull off easily, a 50 year old not so much. Very unrelatable.

And I'll probably get slated for this but the swimming costume and that dress my 2 girls 17 + 21 could pull off easily, a 50 year old not so much. Very unrelatable.
They both looked dreadful on her. Kat is lucky and she can wear a lot of things but she needs to stick to what she knows looks good on her. When she shows those sort of items she looks like she's lost her way and is having a crisis - not exactly someone you want styling you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.