Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is there a woman in the live talking to Karina like she is a child, she is asking her if she has had anything to eat and make sure she gets something later.
Its horrible to hear the begging in there beyond.

Reactions: 2
Someone called Gem, She lives in her Live now.
Gen gets right on my nerves always in the box talking to her like she’s 5. Always talks for her like she’s not big enough and ugly enough to speak for her self

Reactions: 5
She’s low key begging for money on live 😬 saying “I’m worried as this is my last cigarette until the 5th” 😭😂

Gem is offering her money! 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Why is there a woman in the live talking to Karina like she is a child, she is asking her if she has had anything to eat and make sure she gets something later.
Its horrible to hear the begging in there beyond.
I’m sorry Karina is 21/22 years old the girl isn’t going to go anywhere if she’s “forgotten” to eat so far today. If Karina can’t feed herself then she needs to pay a carer to come in and look after her. Gem shut up being patronising she can look after herself

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry Karina is 21/22 years old the girl isn’t going to go anywhere if she’s “forgotten” to eat so far today. If Karina can’t feed herself then she needs to pay a carer to come in and look after her. Gem shut up being patronising she can look after herself
Also, does it look like she’s ever forgotten to eat a meal in her life?!😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Title suggestion karina,nona whatever her name,begging and faking is her only game

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.