Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is the exact same stunt she pulls every single time people start suspecting that she’s the scum she is. Being all mysterious with her cryptic posts about whether or not she’s gonna self harm so people stop accusing her and start worrying.

Reactions: 4
Let’s just remember fattysoph lied about having c@nc3r. Racheybabes called her out on it before New Year.
Freya and Jason I hope your kids goes to a loving family member. Smoking insider around your baby. Vile cretins

Karina - get a job and loose weight you fat pig

Ps hi guys 😂

Reactions: 12
Let’s just remember fattysoph lied about having c@nc3r. Racheybabes called her out on it before New Year.
Freya and Jason I hope your kids goes to a loving family member. Smoking insider around your baby. Vile cretins

Karina - get a job and loose weight you fat pig

Ps hi guys 😂
A perfect analogy

Reactions: 3
Does she have it on subscription only? I so wanted to tell Nath to simmer down and let Karina speak. I do think she gets away with a lot due to people speaking for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if the baby has been removed from Freya?
Someone said that her Grandad has taken the baby 🤔

I just don't know what to believe anymore.
The amount they all lie and make stuff up. They're all a bunch of childish idiots who will do anything for a few likes or follows.

Only thing I believe is that the child was in crappy conditions and neglected. Because that was seen on lives.
And then Karina admitted to seeing them hit the baby.
Apart from that, I don't believe anything that is shown on there.

this whole situation is really starting to wind me up.

so sophie apparently has a track record of lying, but so does karina. (i do not in any way shape or form condone sophie lying about cancer. that’s bleeping disgusting)
so why is everyone instantly assuming these messages are now fake and that someone has honestly taken the time out of their day to make them up.
sophie could be lying and they could be fake. but karina could also be lying about not sending them.

why is everyone just instantly assuming karina isn’t the bad guy here? when she literally is.
the girl literally said she didn’t want to get in trouble with the police. so surely now it’s come out she’s so say burnt the child, she knows she’d get in trouble?

it’s just going round in circles now.
it’s almost like sophie needs to go live on an alternative phone, show everyone the messages live and then the last 3 digits of karinas number (so she doesn’t dox her) either that or she battles karina and calls her.

i honestly don’t believe these messages are fake.
and purely because people aren’t technologically savvy they don’t realise you can get a name above an imessage (blowing smoke up my own ass here for figuring it out) they just instantly assuming they’re fake.
threatening sophie saying she’s going to get in trouble with the police for fraud.
why would anyone run the risk of lying about something so big with the risk of getting in trouble with the police?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi everyone! Long time lurker here! Very half asleep while typing this, but regarding the messages I'm on the fence if the messages are fake or not, both of them have history of lieinf. Another theory If they are fake tho, could it not just be sophie involved in these messages, made a group chat up, got someone to pretend they were karina?

Reactions: 3
this whole situation is really starting to wind me up.

so sophie apparently has a track record of lying, but so does karina. (i do not in any way shape or form condone sophie lying about cancer. that’s bleeping disgusting)
so why is everyone instantly assuming these messages are now fake and that someone has honestly taken the time out of their day to make them up.
sophie could be lying and they could be fake. but karina could also be lying about not sending them.

why is everyone just instantly assuming karina isn’t the bad guy here? when she literally is.
the girl literally said she didn’t want to get in trouble with the police. so surely now it’s come out she’s so say burnt the child, she knows she’d get in trouble?

it’s just going round in circles now.
it’s almost like sophie needs to go live on an alternative phone, show everyone the messages live and then the last 3 digits of karinas number (so she doesn’t dox her) either that or she battles karina and calls her.

i honestly don’t believe these messages are fake.
and purely because people aren’t technologically savvy they don’t realise you can get a name above an imessage (blowing smoke up my own ass here for figuring it out) they just instantly assuming they’re fake.
threatening sophie saying she’s going to get in trouble with the police for fraud.
why would anyone run the risk of lying about something so big with the risk of getting in trouble with the police?
I don't know if you're referring to on here or people on tiktok but nobody on here that is questioning the texts is saying Karina isn't a bad guy.
The opposite.
She still witnessed stuff happening to the baby and was refusing to report it.
Nobody is denying that part.

Hi everyone! Long time lurker here! Very half asleep while typing this, but regarding the messages I'm on the fence if the messages are fake or not, both of them have history of lieinf. Another theory If they are fake tho, could it not just be sophie involved in these messages, made a group chat up, got someone to pretend they were karina?
This is what my thought is.

You can also message yourself and if you've got it saved as a different name in your contact, you can basically have a conversation with yourself, looking like it's someone else 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's very easily done
Which is my main point

Reactions: 1
I don't know if you're referring to on here or people on tiktok but nobody on here that is questioning the texts is saying Karina isn't a bad guy.
The opposite.
She still witnessed stuff happening to the baby and was refusing to report it.
Nobody is denying that part.

This is what my thought is.

You can also message yourself and if you've got it saved as a different name in your contact, you can basically have a conversation with yourself, looking like it's someone else 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's very easily done
Which is my main point
i’m on about on tiktok
people literally pandering to her now as if nothing happened as she’s not in the wrong

Something isn't right. Whether she is lying or not, she seems way too calm. I don't understand what is happening anymore it's so fucked up

Reactions: 6
so sophie has uploaded a few videos of karinas voice notes etc on her profile
she’s also uploading them all on insta
but her accounts private.

who’s taking one for the tattle team to post them in here?😂

so sophie has uploaded a few videos of karinas voice notes etc on her profile
she’s also uploading them all on insta
but her accounts private.

who’s taking one for the tattle team to post them in here?😂
Her insta isn't private, she's uploaded a screen recording on her story of karina calling her disgusting and that she should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 1
Her insta isn't private, she's uploaded a screen recording on her story of karina calling her disgusting and that she should be ashamed of herself
well looks like it’s not anymore! haha!
it was when i checked immediately after seeing her tiktok

yeah she posted that on her tiktok too!

well looks like it’s not anymore! haha!
it was when i checked immediately after seeing her tiktok

yeah she posted that on her tiktok too!
Ahh okay she changed it then. Honestly my head is fried with all of this!

Well something definitely happened we all know that.. I just have one thing to say, baby p.. oh sorry that was an accident!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.