Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't understand why they'd cut out the picture and scribble out the name if it was her? 🤔

Reactions: 3
What does everyone think? I don’t get why she’d spell her name like that and the screen shot of the messages doesn’t look like WhatsApp? Correct me if I’m wrong

Oh 100%. She fucked it for herself making continuously bad decisions and this is just the icing on the cake really
Going back to this, if they where mates and chatted on the regular why is there no media/links/docs :unsure:

I feel like the spelling of the name is a possible indication it isn't her. But at the same time, this is karina so who even knows

Just a couple of things that profile she showed is Snapchat not what's app, the name's spelt wrong u can't save the number on Snapchat as it's saved under the name the user made and lastly a load of people have said Sophie is known for fakeing screen shots at this point I believe Karina that she didn't send those messages

You know what, I haven't a clue what to believe. I do think there's something off with the screen shots.
If I was sharing screen shots with you all I wouldn't blank out details if I was trying to prove something

I feel like the spelling of the name is a possible indication it isn't her. But at the same time, this is karina so who even knows
As mentioned above, You’re the one who makes the name on WhatsApp, You add the person too your contacts and put their name and phone number, so the screenshot was maybe the person who saved her number and just wrote it as “Kerina” it wasn’t herself that wrote that if you get me?

Reactions: 8
You know what, I haven't a clue what to believe. I do think there's something off with the screen shots.
If I was sharing screen shots with you all I wouldn't blank out details if I was trying to prove something
Same, I haven't got a clue anymore

It’s how Sophie has spelt it and saved it in her phone book

OK, this is my thoughts.

I feel like the WhatsApp screen shot is REAL,
But the messages arnt, they have been texted or something by someone else an they don't "match" (like they arnt from whatsapp so why is her whatapp details relavent) so I call bullshit.
Also leaking her number doesn't prove anything.

If the girl wants to prove they are from her she needs to screen record an show her number an messages in real time.

Reactions: 5
OK, this is my thoughts.

I feel like the WhatsApp screen shot is REAL,
But the messages arnt, they have been texted or something by someone else an they don't "match" (like they arnt from whatsapp so why is her whatapp details relavent) so I call bullshit.
Also leaking her number doesn't prove anything.

If the girl wants to prove they are from her she needs to screen record an show her number an messages in real time.
Which is what nathe was trying to ask and Sophie’s live ended. So no one is going to know until she comes back

They're definitley not WhatsApp messages.
Either Imessage or Facebook it looks like to me.

Reactions: 1
Am I missing something? The screen shot with the “Kerina” name is from WhatsApp. The messages relating to the burn aren’t form WhatsApp. If you watch that video on Rosielouisemaccccck Sophie talks like the messages are from WhatsApp when they’re not.

Am I missing something? The screen shot with the “Kerina” name is from WhatsApp. The messages relating to the burn aren’t form WhatsApp.
From what I can gather, Sophie is trying to say they're both from what's app? And that's her proof that it's her profile/Karina sending the messages? 🤔 I think.
But the messages aren't what's app, like you say

Reactions: 1
From what I can gather, Sophie is trying to say they're both from what's app? And that's her proof that it's her profile/Karina sending the messages? 🤔 I think.
But the messages aren't what's app, like you say
the messages have to be whatsapp or the equivalent
it’s the only app that shows a name about each message?
imessage or messenger don’t have that

i know you can edit your backgrounds in whatsapp on your chats etc
so i don’t know if you can edit it further?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.