Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be completely wrong however, I feel like the messages are fake. In saying that though I don’t condone any of what’s gone in regards to that poor baby and Karina just sitting silent about it.

The messages to me look fake because obviously Karina’s name has been spelt wrong when it’s been put into the phone if you look at the messages the spelling in both sides of them from doli and allegedly from Karina the spellings are so similar with just some slight differences. I don’t believe those messages are really from Karina. I know Karina is thick but when she puts text over her videos she has never typed like that nor has she in other arguments when she’s been outed.

Reactions: 4
I might be completely wrong however, I feel like the messages are fake. In saying that though I don’t condone any of what’s gone in regards to that poor baby and Karina just sitting silent about it.

The messages to me look fake because obviously Karina’s name has been spelt wrong when it’s been put into the phone if you look at the messages the spelling in both sides of them from doli and allegedly from Karina the spellings are so similar with just some slight differences. I don’t believe those messages are really from Karina. I know Karina is thick but when she puts text over her videos she has never typed like that nor has she in other arguments when she’s been outed.
Another thing I've noticed when karina has been outed with messages before, she tends to send voice notes mostly rather than actial texts...which sophie has shared this morning.

Reactions: 3
She seems so calm for someone who is being accused of burning a baby. They’re all massive liars so it’s hard to know what to believe, I know if it was me being accused I’d be hell bent on doing everything possible to prove my innocence.

Reactions: 6
She seems so calm for someone who is being accused of burning a baby. They’re all massive liars so it’s hard to know what to believe, I know if it was me being accused I’d be hell bent on doing everything possible to prove my innocence.
Exactly what I said earlier. When I was about 17 I was accused of being racist (I'm not, at all, he was a friend and was just having a bad day and took offence to something we usually joked about) and honestly, it absolutely devastated me. I cried for weeks over it. I can't understand how she's so calm being accused of this?!

Reactions: 1
Thing is, Karina could have MASSIVELY redeemed herself on tiktok with this situation. She could have come back from Freya’s house, apologised for drinking and smoking in front of the baby. Admitted what was seen on lives was wrong. Reported them herself, without people having to tell her to! People would have thanked her massively for that! Even people on here I think, would have said fair enough, she’s done the right thing this time!
But instead, she added to the awful situation in that house. Sat by and watched it happen, and then when she could have helped, she refused to because they’re “her friends”.
Now she’s being accused of something she apparently didn’t do (I don’t know whether those messages are real or not) everyone is feeling sorry for her, and back to being on her side (obviously not people on here! Thank god for you lot speaking sense, think I’d have gone crazy with you).
Honestly, with how manipulative we’ve all seen she can be, it wouldn’t surprise me if she set all this text stuff up. She sent them, and is now denying it. Making Sophie out to be the bad guy (although now I’ve found out about the cancer thing, I dislike her too!!). She’s killing 2 birds with one stone - turn everyone against Sophie and make everyone believe she’s a liar and also getting everyone back feeling sorry for her and forget about how she’s not reported the abuse.
It’s a win-win in her eyes. I might be giving her a bit too much credit in the brain department, but we’ve all seen how manipulative she can be!!

Sorry for the wall of text. I didn’t mean for this comment to be this long😂😂

Reactions: 5
Another thing I've noticed when karina has been outed with messages before, she tends to send voice notes mostly rather than actial texts...which sophie has shared this morning.
judging by the messages sophie was sending them as texts rather than imessage
so she wouldn’t have been able to accept a voicenote due to her internet/imessages not being on

karina may have tried to send a voice note through text but it never would have been recieved

Thing is, Karina could have MASSIVELY redeemed herself on tiktok with this situation. She could have come back from Freya’s house, apologised for drinking and smoking in front of the baby. Admitted what was seen on lives was wrong. Reported them herself, without people having to tell her to! People would have thanked her massively for that! Even people on here I think, would have said fair enough, she’s done the right thing this time!
But instead, she added to the awful situation in that house. Sat by and watched it happen, and then when she could have helped, she refused to because they’re “her friends”.
Now she’s being accused of something she apparently didn’t do (I don’t know whether those messages are real or not) everyone is feeling sorry for her, and back to being on her side (obviously not people on here! Thank god for you lot speaking sense, think I’d have gone crazy with you).
Honestly, with how manipulative we’ve all seen she can be, it wouldn’t surprise me if she set all this text stuff up. She sent them, and is now denying it. Making Sophie out to be the bad guy (although now I’ve found out about the cancer thing, I dislike her too!!). She’s killing 2 birds with one stone - turn everyone against Sophie and make everyone believe she’s a liar and also getting everyone back feeling sorry for her and forget about how she’s not reported the abuse.
It’s a win-win in her eyes. I might be giving her a bit too much credit in the brain department, but we’ve all seen how manipulative she can be!!

Sorry for the wall of text. I didn’t mean for this comment to be this long😂😂
I agree with this, and I think even if she had to be told to report it, people wouldn't be quite as harsh if she had responded with yeah actually I do need to do something. But to try and defend it with 'why should I report it, its not my child', that's where she fucked herself over first in my opinion.

I agree with this, and I think even if she had to be told to report it, people wouldn't be quite as harsh if she had responded with yeah actually I do need to do something. But to try and defend it with 'why should I report it, its not my child', that's where she fucked herself over first in my opinion.
Yeah 100%!!

Reactions: 1
Not far from me then…I’m gonna try and do some digging! I’m good at going all FBI in situations like this 😆
Keep us updated!

Totally agree! She would of gained that little bit of respect from me if she hadn’t said that and just reported the situation…

Reactions: 3
Anyone know where abouts in Kent, Freya lives?
Tunbridge Wells

Did you see karina telling EQ about what happened on the bus when Jason dropped the buggy with the baby in it?? I don't believe that.. she was hesitant.. I think he dropped her but not in the buggy. You can see she's lying about something, still covering something up.. and I'm not an EQ fan but good for her for trying to get to the truth and telling karina not to contact her until the truth comes out. Think EQ has a long wait for that !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Tunbridge Wells

Did you see karina telling EQ about what happened on the bus when Jason dropped the buggy with the baby in it?? I don't believe that.. she was hesitant.. I think he dropped her but not in the buggy. You can see she's lying about something, still covering something up.. and I'm not an EQ fan but good for her for trying to get to the truth and telling karina not to contact her until the truth comes out. Think EQ has a long wait for that !!!
i don’t necessarily believe in isolating
however i do feel a lot of peoples names who are defending her could be tarnished if it comes out for definite that she has burnt this child and witnessed abuse.

i understand that’s probably why EQ said don’t talk to me until you’ve been proven innocent.
i think she probably sees flaws in her story too?

Reactions: 2
i don’t necessarily believe in isolating
however i do feel a lot of peoples names who are defending her could be tarnished if it comes out for definite that she has burnt this child and witnessed abuse.

i understand that’s probably why EQ said don’t talk to me until you’ve been proven innocent.
i think she probably sees flaws in her story too?
EQ was right I just seen a screen recording and Karina joined her live just too say hi, and she said that’s shes not wanting to associate herself with her until the whole truth is out which makes perfect sense!

Like you said, the people who are sticking up for Karina just now if she’s proved to have said everything that is supposedly being said they’re going to look like right bleeping idiots for having her back…

Well something definitely happened we all know that.. I just have one thing to say, baby p.. oh sorry that was an accident!!!!
The fact Karina has never heard of baby P is shocking

EQ was right I just seen a screen recording and Karina joined her live just too say hi, and she said that’s shes not wanting to associate herself with her until the whole truth is out which makes perfect sense!

Like you said, the people who are sticking up for Karina just now if she’s proved to have said everything that is supposedly being said they’re going to look like right bleeping idiots for having her back…
Karina was on nathes live last night and said EQ was sticking up for her and so was everyone in EQs live 😂

Ladyleigh92 has a screen recording of hers and EQs live and Karina telling her what happened whilst she was there

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.