Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the messages have to be whatsapp or the equivalent
it’s the only app that shows a name about each message?
imessage or messenger don’t have that

i know you can edit your backgrounds in whatsapp on your chats etc
so i don’t know if you can edit it further?
WhatsApp only shows the name above the message in a group chat

There’s no “tail” to the speach bubble in WhatsApp or FB messenger. Don’t have Snapchat so don’t know if they have them.

Reactions: 1
iPhone messenger does have the tail but it wouldn’t show the name - “Dolli” or the number/name they’ve blanked out. Either way there not WhatsApp messages so not convinced. I detest Karina but as soon as people can get some attention and make some fake screenshots all the dregs seem to appear.

Reactions: 2
it’s imessage!
i’ve just found that you can add a picture and your name above every message!

settings

she would have shared her whatsapp profile to prove it was her number as it has her picture.
if she shared her iphone contact card it would have just been her name and her number rubbed out and there wouldn’t be the proof that it was definitely karina.

it all makes sense now

Reactions: 3
What does everyone think? I don’t get why she’d spell her name like that and the screen shot of the messages doesn’t look like WhatsApp? Correct me if I’m wrong

Oh 100%. She fucked it for herself making continuously bad decisions and this is just the icing on the cake really
Kerina? Karina? Nona? WHO ARE YOU!

Also no matter what no she’s fucked it for herself. I truly do believe that the baby was harmed (plus all the smoking and drinking around her), but even if Karina tried to take back admitting it and said she lied then that’s also a really fucked up thing to lie about.

Oh the drama mick!!!

Reactions: 3
it’s imessage!
i’ve just found that you can add a picture and your name above every message!

settings

she would have shared her whatsapp profile to prove it was her number as it has her picture.
if she shared her iphone contact card it would have just been her name and her number rubbed out and there wouldn’t be the proof that it was definitely karina.

it all makes sense now
Yes that makes sense, my bad. She made it sound like she meant the messages were from WhatsApp.

Anyone watching Nathan’s live?
Yeah, I’m so glad everyone has gone back to licking Karina’s hole!! Doesn’t make me angry AT ALL😬😬😬
I can’t even say anything because if I did it wouldn’t make sense because I’m getting so so angry!!
All I can say is - Cat, Nathan, Erica, and a few others who I’ve seen in various lives saying various things are all backstabbing, two-faced, enabling cunts who need to give their heads a wobble😡😡😡

Nah i can't cope
Yeah I saw that too. Yeah let’s all abuse our kids and then just say oops accidents happen. Let’s go around beating people and just say oops accidents happen. Let’s go rob a bank and say oops accidents happen! You get my point. Abusing children is not a bleeping accident. How are these people so bleeping dumb?! I honestly wonder how people like this survive day to day life and don’t forget to breathe with how bleeping stupid they actually are🥴🥴

Sorry, me again, bleeping hell. But how have people like Nathan, Cat, Sazzy and all that fallen out with Karina over whatever tit that happened (there’s too much to remember and it’s making my brain hurt!!) but they’re all fine with coming back now to defend her after she’s been (rightly or wrongly) accused of child abuse and has definitely witnessed abuse/neglect but hasn't reported it and they’re acting like it’s fine?!
I know Cat and Sazzy came back after her attention seeking lives where she was cuddling the coffee jar but they’ve stayed to defend her over this?! How anyone can support her is actually beyond me, Jesus Christ🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Shes live with evil queen now telling what's happened

EQ said that there's a website like a WhatsApp generator where you can fake conversations with yourself and put any number in

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Shes live with evil queen now telling what's happened

EQ said that there's a website like a WhatsApp generator where you can fake conversations with yourself and put any number in
There's a website to create fake imessages too but i just tried it and its just the message, no names to the side like the screenshots

Sorry but the amount of people sticking up for her?! She’s a 22/23 year old who knows right from wrong. Regardless the messages that Sophie showed are fake or not, Karina herself admired on live she saw the child be treated wrongly and didn’t want to report it because she’s friends with the parent and “it isn’t mt child” and that is bleeping disgusting. We aren’t the parents to the child on here either yet a few of us has reported! She didn’t need to be babied and looked after by so many, SHE KNOWS WHATS RIGHT AND WRONG. Sorry rant over xox

Edited bc spelling was bad lol x

Reactions: 9
So just a sec ago on her live she’s crying saying she’s gonna go and don’t expect her to be back, heavily implying she’s gona do something to herself…. What’s happened is tit and whether or not she’s called ss on freya is still unknown, but she’s one of the people that had brought this all to light, if she had just reported everything soon as, and not made it in to this big tiktok drama she’d have been ok, I feel like she’s making HERSELF the victim here and taking away from the REAL issue yet again??!! She can’t keep getting away with it surely?? How are people still on her side?

Reactions: 7
Mad that the only thing they are on about is how karinas been doxxed etc etc.

She sat in that house smoking drinking etc round that poor baby. They were on live nearly constantly. The baby was ignored and it seemed like they never gave her any proper food etc. karinas sat melting into that settee with an ashtray right next to her in the baby’s home, her beer bottles contributed to the disgusting state of the babies high chair. The house was a bleeping dump even tho she doesn’t live there or whatever it’s polite to tidy up anyway. Never mind when there is a baby. So imo whether them screenshots are fake she’s still just as bad. Fat horrible bleep

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.