Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg stop I’ve just clicked on her live and she’s popping her spot in full view of the camera with her dirty nails 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Nah EQ is ripping her 😂😂😂😂 whether or not it’s a “act” or “banter” I’m howling loool

Love that we’re welcoming the newbies👏🏼 I like looking at a few other threads (CLA, Cheffy, Elphaba, Eden) but I feel like we’ve made the nicest environment 😂 feel like were a little family over here, all the other threads just argue with eachother lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New here, been following for a while. Can't believe the absolute state of this girl. I just watched a video of her and that evil queen and karina says she's had 15 abortions! Don't believe it for a second but who the duck lies like that! And don't get me started on her nails. Jesus christ they're pure black 🤢

Reactions: 6
New here, been following for a while. Can't believe the absolute state of this girl. I just watched a video of her and that evil queen and karina says she's had 15 abortions! Don't believe it for a second but who the duck lies like that! And don't get me started on her nails. Jesus christ they're pure black 🤢
It's the one false thumb nail clinging on for me haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it weird that Freya follows Dan in TT? or is this normal behaviour in Karina world? 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.