Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back on live (prob been on all night but I’ve only just joined) and apparently someone’s messaging her saying they’re outside hers and she’s panicking 😂

The state of the shelf behind her… sardine tin & cat food, can you imagine the smell 🤢🤢🤢🤢

someone said her address was on tattle and she ended the live soooo quick…. hi Karina hun

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone called jasmine is in the box on live saying everyone is bullying Karina and to get over her lying about DV?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Faked going blind?? What
Not to be that person… but whoever is behind this account doesn’t really know what they’re on about. Her name isn’t nona (it’s one of the names she’s used, yes) but her real name is Louise. Despite what I said last week, I honestly don’t believe she left those cats alone now as they would have died while she was away, considering how hot it was. I’m happy to admit I was wrong and I’m so glad I was!!! So I don’t really believe she faked going blind, I’ve never heard that about her before?

Reactions: 9
She’s about to go live with some “Tom” who came into her live saying he fancies her🤣🤣🤣 I hope he just rips into her😂😂😂

bleeping pussyhole ended her live as soon as EQ left and she hasn’t come back on🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
i wish i was lying when i say her eating/drinking sounds EXACTLY like my washing machine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I missed this what happened 😒🤣🤣🤣
She was duelling EQ and someone called Tom was saying “I fancy you” and gifting her daises and stuff. Then he said he wanted to duel her so EQ said she’d go so she could duel him but as soon as EQ went, Karina ended the live and has only just come back on. So you haven’t missed anything☺ she’s now sat eating sushi, sounding like a bleeping cement mixer🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s starting drama with freya again now🤣🤣🤣 apparently someone’s said that Karina bodyshamed freya when she was on live with EQ last night (something about diabetes) and freya texted Karina in private to ask her about it and now she’s starting drama on the live🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s starting drama with freya again now🤣🤣🤣 apparently someone’s said that Karina bodyshamed freya when she was on live with EQ last night (something about diabetes) and freya texted Karina in private to ask her about it and now she’s starting drama on the live🙄🙄
She can't go a day without drama can she? And Karina shouldn't be body shaming anyone when she's got the figure of fat bastard from austin powers 🥴

• Haha
I just looked at my overweight bulldog melting in front of the fan an instantly thought of karina I wonder how she’s coping in this heat…just a puddle of green hair dye an a crop top on the floor

She’s back on live (prob been on all night but I’ve only just joined) and apparently someone’s messaging her saying they’re outside hers and she’s panicking 😂

The state of the shelf behind her… sardine tin & cat food, can you imagine the smell 🤢🤢🤢🤢

someone said her address was on tattle and she ended the live soooo quick…. hi Karina hun
No why’s she got open sardines chilling behind her bed thats just wrote me off that

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.