Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm more shocked that she's in the bath at all!

She's literally sitting in a pool of her own filth tho isn't she 🤢

Is that mould?!
How the hell she fit in the bath? Also did u see her life when she said she never done days work in her life and she got special needs. Sure dwp n pip will have field day on her rinsing the system.

Reactions: 8
How the hell she fit in the bath? Also did u see her life when she said she never done days work in her life and she got special needs. Sure dwp n pip will have field day on her rinsing the system.
She called herself a lazy witch. It's the truth but it infuriated me that she just said it like that. No excuse not to work

Reactions: 4
what’s happened?
people saying she’s flooded the place and now her electric has cut out!

• Haha
She called herself a lazy witch. It's the truth but it infuriated me that she just said it like that. No excuse not to work
Cant belive how long she has gotten away with not having a job for! Pisses me off so much, the longer she doesn't work it will just get harder aswell. She wouldn't be able to hack having a job and routine etc and also any employer looking at her CV will wonder why there is a huge gap from when she left school to now! 6/7 years doing absolutely nothing 😬😬

Reactions: 1
She said she was running the bath and left it on for too long and it flooded and it’s turned off all the lights but plugs are working🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh okay so Freya’s mate? Is in karinas live and basically Freya has said she’s an attention seeker and she’s caused her nothing but grief etc so that’s another friendship gone 😬

UMMM guys! A lot of speculation just now about Freya supposedly dropping her baby?? And Karina was paying for the wee one too for food etc! Supposedly Freya is slagging off Karina….

Oh okay so Freya’s mate? Is in karinas live and basically Freya has said she’s an attention seeker and she’s caused her nothing but grief etc so that’s another friendship gone 😬
Nah sophi isn’t Freya’s friend, but Freya went into Soph’s live and was bitching about Karina

Woah wait? The police searched her dads house as they thought the baby was in her dads care? Which could be why that young girl can’t see him?

Reactions: 3
Okay something has happened to that baby… Karina isn’t wanting to say anything, but supposedly it’s very serious! We all knew something was up…

As much as that baby needs safe guarding, I don't think they should be pouncing on her to say it on live...is that just me?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.