Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you’re all in the live rn!! Karina is live with a Karina piss take account where they are RIPPING into her. Even molly and Tasha are in the comments, karinas throwing the c word about, they’re asking if she’s washed her top yet, talking about daddy saville, her mums ashes. They absolutely went in😬
Omfg I missed it

I hope you’re all in the live rn!! Karina is live with a Karina piss take account where they are RIPPING into her. Even molly and Tasha are in the comments, karinas throwing the c word about, they’re asking if she’s washed her top yet, talking about daddy saville, her mums ashes. They absolutely went in😬
Gonna cry I missed it too!!😭😭🤣

new to this thread hello 👋🏻 WHAT IS DADDY SAVILE COS IF THATS JIM AND SHES RELATed to him I’ll scream😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
new to this thread hello 👋🏻 WHAT IS DADDY SAVILE COS IF THATS JIM AND SHES RELATed to him I’ll scream😂😂
Welcome🙌🏼
her dad is called tony, he is 74 I think? And his mrs Jess, is 26 (she was one of karinas college friends who used to go round to the house with Karina then when her mum passed, Tony (daddy saville) pounced on Jess and the rest is history 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Soooo she said “Dan you know my bleeping address come talk to me face to face you bleeping two faced cow” Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Welcome🙌🏼
her dad is called tony, he is 74 I think? And his mrs Jess, is 26 (she was one of karinas college friends who used to go round to the house with Karina then when her mum passed, Tony (daddy saville) pounced on Jess and the rest is history 😂
bloody hell I need to catch up on all this hahaa it’s like watching Jeremy Kyle on tiktok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just had a look on the tiktok page mentioned above. Is she really called nona? Also was she really on the x factor?
DO NOT SAY SHE IS THE ONE WHO HIT HER MATE!!!! screaming an off to Google!!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.