Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would be more shocking than shaving her head would be to get a job or change her clothes daily

Reactions: 1
Apparently the people who want that cesspit house of hers are ready to move in and now she’s in the tit as she’s been sat on her arse for the past 7100 days and now has nowhere to live

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Apparently the people who want that cesspit house of hers are ready to move in and now she’s in the tit as she’s been sat on her arse for the past 7100 days and now has nowhere to live
She also hasn't made any attempt to pack anything ready to leave

Reactions: 3
And she’s smoked the bleeping bedroom out it’ll absolutely stink

also she’s moving to Nottingham for a good friend, aka a taxi driver she met 🥴

• Haha
@comicaltockykarina

that bleeping gems kids fell outside and now they’re screaming all cos she’s too busy talking on live to that stupid fat idiot.

Why has some random woman shaved her eyebrows off to stop karina shaving her head? WTF is wrong with these people

• Haha
She’s absolutely shitting money isn’t she

This is so disgusting my bloods boiling. 6 people all begging gifts and giving it “come on everyone”
People can’t even afford to heat their homes or feed their families they make me absolutely sick to my stomach

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s absolutely shitting money isn’t she

This is so disgusting my bloods boiling. 6 people all begging gifts and giving it “come on everyone”
People can’t even afford to heat their homes or feed their families they make me absolutely sick to my stomach
This is where tik tok needs to stop with the gifts option and not allow paypals to be put up in their bio. The world is going crazy right now and there sat on there arses begging for things people really can’t afford. Seriously these people that are gifting what are they getting out of it?? I’d like to know!

Reactions: 10
Why hasn’t she made an effort to pack? Me and my partner bought a house last year and the lady that lived in it had smoked so much in the house that the walls where covered in nicotine and it absolutely stank of smoke! If she’s making no effort to pack up and clean the house for the new people moving in can she not just pull out of the sale? I’m not sure if that is actually a thing!

Reactions: 2
She’s now on live playing some stupid game. Why are there so many enablers in the comments I don’t get it

This is where tik tok needs to stop with the gifts option and not allow paypals to be put up in their bio. The world is going crazy right now and there sat on there arses begging for things people really can’t afford. Seriously these people that are gifting what are they getting out of it?? I’d like to know!
I caught this young girl on Freya’s live saying when she gets paid she till save some
Money and then when she gets paid again she will save more so she can buy Freya the biggest gifts. What the hell.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.