Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this sympathetic hair advice for the 6cm buzzcut she’s got on. I wish all of these would duck off 🥴

Reactions: 2
Saying she dyes it because she's bored and has no one to talk to. Try getting a job you lazy twit

Reactions: 5
HOW is Ruth psychoanalysing her with all this you’re dying your hair to cover your inside tit. She’s dying her hair cos she’s nothing to do with her day whilst being on a dodgy bleeping pip claim 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are people giving her advice about her hair in the comments? We all know she’ll have bleached it again next week and threatened to (if not actually) cut it all off again anyway. I swear these people feel superior when they try to make her feel better. She does it all to herself and then cries and gets sympathy. It’s hair THAT YOU CUT OFF YOURSELF ffs!! Get a real problem and then you can be upset. Just duck off of social media, get a life, get a job and stop being a bleep.

Reactions: 6
You know in about 7 mins she’s gonna reappear with her clippers saying she’s gonna do it and these morons are gonna be giving it “ohhh no Karina no you’re so beautiful”

🥴

Reactions: 1
I wish my life was as simple as sitting on my ass daily begging for gifts to fund my lifestyle but no, I’m a single mum to 3 kids and a disability that means I can’t work. Hundreds of meds a day with £14 in my bank to last 2 weeks. But you don’t see me begging it. 🫠🥴

(just to clarify, after my 3rd this disability reared it’s ugly head and nearly killed me.)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Saying she dyes it because she's bored and has no one to talk to. Try getting a job you lazy twit
Has. I one to talk to?? Is she kidding? She talks to more people than I do and I’m home with 4 kids

Howling that she says shes bored. I wish I had time to be bored Karina. Wake up and come into the real world.

The whole shaving the hair and dying it stupid colours is boring now. Karina needs to up her game and do something that will really shock us 😀

Reactions: 4
She's sleeping on live again in that same top still. Her bed must be bleeping disgusting. Sits in it all day, sweating, eating, bleaching her head, shaved her eyebrows in it last night. Imagine the state of it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She's crazy , she shaves her hair off to have a fresh start, dyes it every other week and makes it weak and brittle again so is now shaving it again, what's the betting she will dye it again as soon as it starts growing, make it make sense 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.