Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that!! Thank you!!😇 I have no idea how people like Karina can have a lazy day everyday it would drive me mad🤣🙈
Oh my god me too. Every now and again it's okay but every day would drive me insane!
I start work at 6am every day and still can't lay in bed all day on my day off!

Reactions: 1
What happened to the date she was having on Saturday?? Also why is she constantly live with Nathan all of a sudden??

These lazy slobs all need to get jobs can’t believe how much time they have to scrounge on tiktok lazy gets

She's live now saying she wants to shave her hair for views , then says if she gets 1k views she will shave her eyebrows 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.