Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya is asking for money on live lol. And little one isn’t in bed? I could be wrong but is it not a bit late to not have even started bedtime
Someone commented back at around 8 saying, shouldnt you be starting a bed time routine.
And Freya said no, not yet, she's eating dinner.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Freya’s face annoys me she always looks so raging and sitting on live literally doing nothing on the beg for money, whilst the child is sat in front of cocomelon

Reactions: 10
Freya’s face annoys me she always looks so raging and sitting on live literally doing nothing on the beg for money, whilst the child is sat in front of cocomelon
Which is also really bad for babies, way too over stimulating to have on right before bed.

Reactions: 2
Why’s she giving her dinner at 8pm for duck sake she’s had all day to cook her something at normal mealtimes. No wonder she’s up til all hours

Reactions: 1
As if someone asked freya if she’s eaten she’s not exactly starved is she you can’t be her weight an not over eat day in day out she’s literally moulded to that sofa. I have never seen more tit parenting in my life

Reactions: 5
As if someone asked freya if she’s eaten she’s not exactly starved is she you can’t be her weight an not over eat day in day out she’s literally moulded to that sofa. I have never seen more tit parenting in my life
Sure they go to the food bank fs, genuinelly the face annoys me so much I can’t believe people are actually gifting and wanting to send her money

Reactions: 1
How has her hair not fallen out by now , dying it yet again !!
Wtf she not died it again! Flippin nora shame she dont shower regular!😂😂 why has her hair not fell out yet. All this begging she does on the app she could afford for carer to come n bath her!😂😂

Reactions: 2
I never see her do anything with the baby it’s usually him doing the nappy’s getting the snacks getting up to find her when she’s crawled off she just sits on her fat arse. Also they way he sits next to her on the sofa peering over her shoulder reading the comments and checking what gifts they’ve received begging sh*ts

Reactions: 8
She was nursing her to sleep the other day and people on the live were saying why are u not speaking and her mods were saying she’s nursing the baby to sleep what do u expect… yet the tv was on and she was playing loud music. Also the baby is 18 months old why is she being nursed to sleep on the sofa fs

Reactions: 5
She was nursing her to sleep the other day and people on the live were saying why are u not speaking and her mods were saying she’s nursing the baby to sleep what do u expect… yet the tv was on and she was playing loud music. Also the baby is 18 months old why is she being nursed to sleep on the sofa fs
It’s all an act they’ve been caught out on being tit parents, now there trying to hard to make themselves look good

Reactions: 6
I never see her do anything with the baby it’s usually him doing the nappy’s getting the snacks getting up to find her when she’s crawled off she just sits on her fat arse. Also they way he sits next to her on the sofa peering over her shoulder reading the comments and checking what gifts they’ve received begging sh*ts
Every time I see her on live the baby is screeching or begging for attention and she just sits there. Baby was drinking hot chocolate from a bottle yesterday and trying to climb on Freya, she just kept making her sit down. It's awful to watch

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Omg has she actually left that rancid bed?!
She’s in the co op!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Shock horror!!!!! I’m still in my own bloody bed, It’s a lazy Monday and I cba doing anything and the weather is tit, but then again I work all week apart from Sunday and Monday and funnily enough I still feel guilty just now laying in bed doing duck all! How does she cope??😐😐

Reactions: 3
She’s in the co op!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Shock horror!!!!! I’m still in my own bloody bed, It’s a lazy Monday and I cba doing anything and the weather is tit, but then again I work all week apart from Sunday and Monday and funnily enough I still feel guilty just now laying in bed doing duck all! How does she cope??😐😐
I just can't believe she's left her house! And she has changed her top. What the duck is going on?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.