Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to be a good person guys, she doesn’t deserve the hate, leave her alone!!🙄🙄🙄 (joking obvs, she’s literally just said that on her live)😂😂😂
A good person??? Oh she makes me laugh🤣🤣 everyone is saying he’s trouble but she’s not ending the live because she’s winning the battle with him and she’ll loose her money if she ends it🙄🙄

Oh now they’re arguing!

Reactions: 2
A good person??? Oh she makes me laugh🤣🤣 everyone is saying he’s trouble but she’s not ending the live because she’s winning the battle with him and she’ll loose her money if she ends it🙄🙄

Oh now they’re arguing!
She’s just said to him that he’s on the app because he has nothing better to do🥴🥴🥴 is she having a bleeping laugh?! She’s live 90% of the day! She’s a fine one to talk😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I heard that!! I was like kettle pot black!🤣🙄
I literally sat there and was like are you bleeping joking?!🤣🤣🤣
She’s pissing me off now, everyone in her box talking about him and tit like Karina’s some sort of saint. It actually pisses me off. Karina’s so bleeping self righteous. Saying he’s too much of a pussy to get in the box?! What about Karina? Any time anyone says anything to her she puts the camera to the ceiling and sits in silence. I’d love to slap each and every one of those people in the box. They’re actually angering me😡😡😡😡
Don’t get me wrong - I don’t know anything about that jack that she was duelling so I can’t have an opinion but Karina is one of the most vile people I’ve ever come across. So I really don’t know where she gets off bleeping saying anything about other people😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She's taken all of her piercings out because she's realised she doesn't need to put metal in her face to make herself look better...the thing in her top lip is from where it was infected 🤢

Infected because she's a filthy dirty witch who doesn't keep clean.. all her other piercings got infected and she took them out too didn't learn then won't learn this time, anyone know if she's paid the £90. Back to the lady that lent it to her??

it’s the multiple chins flapping and the face slimming filter glitching when she’s singing for me

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.