Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What app is that even on?

It's very easy for someone to just change their photo and then change the name too.

What does everyone think? I don’t get why she’d spell her name like that and the screen shot of the messages doesn’t look like WhatsApp? Correct me if I’m wrong

Oh 100%. She fucked it for herself making continuously bad decisions and this is just the icing on the cake really
Proves nothing that does it lol

Someone in her comments has actually just said “mistakes happen”😡😡😡😡😡 urmmm child abuse is not a mistake! Even if she didn’t her the child personally, she should have reported what she saw straight away!!!! (Sorry I know I’m repeating myself) if that bleeping child gets hurt (god bleeping forbid she does!) and it ends up on the news, is everyone just going to then say “mistakes happen”? Do they say that every time they see that a child has been hurt or died at the hands of its parents?😡😡😡😡
All this person has done by making up this stuff, is make it all about Karina. Which is exactly what she wanted😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
On one of the lives she said to Jason she’s got that about the baby who clearly lifted something off the dirty floor, I think she didn’t take much to do with the baby

Karinas digging herself a hole. She’s saying it’s not even her it’s not her number blah blah but Sophie has leaked the number and Karina said she’s now getting loads of private numbers ringing her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nathan can get in the bleeping bin now as well. Saying if it was between keeping himself safe or calling the police/social services on them then he would have kept himself safe and not called. duck off Nathan. You’re a grown man and she’s a grown woman! She can protect herself, that child can’t!
She’s loving all this attention though and everyone saying it’s not her fault so that’s great for her! She’s saying she doesn’t like the hate and stuff. Well at least she can go offline to get away from it. That baby is stuck in that situation until someone helps her. Which wouldn’t be any of these selfish cunts on tiktok by the sounds of it🤷🏻‍♀️😡

sorry I know I’ve been going for it these last few days but this is honestly making me so angry and I just have to let it out, so you lot are the ones who have to listen to my rambling!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think there's some truth to what Soph is saying. On Thursday when it was all kicking off over the stolen ring, Soph and Karina were in some woman's box, can't remember her name. Karina came off and Soph was saying 'oh I know so much more, I just want to say it, everyone should know, I can't believe what's been happening etc' and her nate who's live it was kept saying 'no just leave it for now, nows not the time or place'

So yea I think there's some truth in it all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.