Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My main thought is that when other messages have been shown actually from Karina before, she doesn't write/speak like that in messages.

As it was mentioned before as well, off camera, in texts and voice notes ect Karina isn't as slow as she makes out.
Even Dan said she isn't as dumb as she makes out.

Could very well be wrong.
But I'm just not so quick to believe it all when they'll all do anything and everything for clout
This was my thinking to there has been a lot of people fakeing things were Karina is concerned and I am by no means sticking up for her but I think Sophie started a witch hunt last night yes what she said was wrong but we all know about backstabbers and made up stuff were she is concerned

Reactions: 2
I just genuinely don't know what to believe 😔
You know what, I’m at that stage too… but if that person has faked the SS that’s fucked up to, this whole situation is just a mess! Like I said a million times which I still stand by I hope that baby is okay and in better care than she was before! She truly deserves the world…

Reactions: 6
If they are genuine screen shots why can't we see names/photos an what's blanked out?

Also when she says she's burnt the kid, I'm assuming she means by accident (NOT that, that makes it ok).

There's something suspicious about the screen shots, an if I'm correct then that woman needs to be reported as shes SICK AF too!!
There 100,% faked because if they were from Karina u wouldn't block out the name. I am pretty sure if Karina did burn her to it was by accident

You know what, I’m at that stage too… but if that person has faked the SS that’s fucked up to, this whole situation is just a mess! Like I said a million times which I still stand by I hope that baby is okay and in better care than she was before! She truly deserves the world…
Yeah it is a massive mess, as long ad the baby is safe now with people that will care for her as she deserves to be cared for, and the people who have hurt her (whoever that is, karina included if she has hurt her) are dealt with properly that's what matters now

Reactions: 3
And do u guys remember 9n a live when karina was staying there jason was on the phone to the police and said to karina do u want to talk to them? And she said yeh il talk to them, before going off live. Then another day something went off and the baby was crying someone asked karina what was going on in the background and she said oh I'm not getting involved.. I believe she saw stuff !

If they are genuine screen shots why can't we see names/photos an what's blanked out?
I was thinking that earlier and I said it to my fiancé, everyone knows Karina’s name so why blank it if it’s real. All I know is, they definitely abuse and neglect that poor little girl. I’ve reported it and that’s all I can do. I’d do more if I could!🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I did not really watch them much, but one time I heard the baby let off a scream/cry and the mother did not bat an eyelid so I assumed she was ok and the dad was attending to the child. Its normal to look at the Mother for a reaction right guys? I did not see much of the little one but at that age, how would the parents allow Karina to have an ashtray on the sofa when kids are into everything constantly. Id not see them give the child a meal, or mention giving the child a bath at all. The little one needs someone to love her and look after her the way she deserves to be loved and cherished.

Reactions: 8
She’s crying on live saying that screenshot is fake

She said she would never hit the child (but is perfectly happy to chill out with the baby’s parents who do) and surprise surprise she wants to kill herself because she’s ‘so depressed’

Last edited:
  • Angry

Shesaid She would never hit the child (but is perfectly happy to chill out with the baby’s parents who do) and surprise surprise she wants to kill herself because she’s ‘so depressed’
On what account

if this is legit
im guessing she flicked her ass off her cigarette and it landed on the baby.

but this is me thinking and hoping no one would hurt a baby on purpose

She said she would never hit the child (but is perfectly happy to chill out with the baby’s parents who do) and surprise surprise she wants to kill herself because she’s ‘so depressed’
Everything is always about her! I honestly wish she’d just duck off!!!😡😡😡

Reactions: 4
At this point because she’s lied so much about everything in the past she stands no chance of trying to persuade people she didn’t harm that baby.

What does everyone think? I don’t get why she’d spell her name like that and the screen shot of the messages doesn’t look like WhatsApp? Correct me if I’m wrong

At this point because she’s lied so much about everything in the past she stands no chance of trying to persuade people she didn’t harm that baby.
Oh 100%. She fucked it for herself making continuously bad decisions and this is just the icing on the cake really

Attachments

I wish she’d do one as well at this point and just get off the internet. I don’t think she’s as green as she makes out to be I think she’s just a self absorbed fat whopper who’s physically incapable of feeling any sympathy or concern towards anyone, even a baby. The attention has to be on HER always.

if this is legit
im guessing she flicked her ass off her cigarette and it landed on the baby.

but this is me thinking and hoping no one would hurt a baby on purpose
Whether or not it was done on purpose, it could have been prevented. She shouldn’t have been smoking around the baby regardless, as it’s dangerous for her anyway.
But obviously I don’t agree with people making tit up to make the situation worse. They’re not helping because eventually the authorities won’t believe it when people are reporting stuff going on because other stuff has been made up😒😒

What does everyone think? I don’t get why she’d spell her name like that and the screen shot of the messages doesn’t look like WhatsApp? Correct me if I’m wrong

Oh 100%. She fucked it for herself making continuously bad decisions and this is just the icing on the cake really
Wouldn’t the name spelling be down to the person who’s saved the name and number?

Totally agree with you! She’s got multiple accounts and it’s always “Karina” never “Kerina” and they defo don’t look like WhatsApp messages! I don’t know what too bloody believe…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.