Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just vile.
No other words for it!!

So is she moving back with Jimmy till she finds somewhere else to rot into and infest.?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She best get the loo fixed first dirty rat bag! Trying to sell her house so the bright spark decided I know I’ll move back in and start smoking cigarettes in all the rooms so it stinks and all the walls and ceilings have yellow everywhere and why not add the weeks worth of cat litter when we had all that blazing heat 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why are all these people so fat? Like, I’m fat so nothing against fatness but these people are all SUPER FAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s because Molly & Tasha have been lying saying Cat, Sazzy & Lissie knew about the baby being abused from the start and Karina just ignored it all or something so they’ve all stepped back and just basically said duck this now

duck me… I’ve been up since 7am, been to work since 9am / 5pm got home cleaned the house from top to bottom got two loads of washing done today and I haven’t even sat down properly yet to have my dinner…

AND KARINA IS ON LIVE FAST ASLEEP, SAME TSHIRT FOR THE 700th DAY, PROBABLY WONT GO TO BED UNTIL 2am, HASNT SHOWERED IN LIKE 5000 YEARS I COULD GO ON BUT IM NOT GOING TO BOTHER!

It really REALLY irritates me, she gets money given too her from whatever benefits she’s on because she supposedly “cant work” load of bs imo! Too think me and her are actually the same age blows my bleeping mind! Why would you want too have this lifestyle at that bloody age!! She really needs to get a life besides TikTok duck me! I’m sorry I’m so annoyed😐🤬

It wouldn’t even be that bad if she had been cleaning her house all day and getting things done for selling up! But she’s probably been sat on bloody TikTok all day…

She best get the loo fixed first dirty rat bag! Trying to sell her house so the bright spark decided I know I’ll move back in and start smoking cigarettes in all the rooms so it stinks and all the walls and ceilings have yellow everywhere and why not add the weeks worth of cat litter when we had all that blazing heat 🤮
LITERALLY!! She really does need to bleeping grow up and get her priorities straight!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
duck me… I’ve been up since 7am, been to work since 9am / 5pm got home cleaned the house from top to bottom got two loads of washing done today and I haven’t even sat down properly yet to have my dinner…

AND KARINA IS ON LIVE FAST ASLEEP, SAME TSHIRT FOR THE 700th DAY, PROBABLY WONT GO TO BED UNTIL 2am, HASNT SHOWERED IN LIKE 5000 YEARS I COULD GO ON BUT IM NOT GOING TO BOTHER!

It really REALLY irritates me, she gets money given too her from whatever benefits she’s on because she supposedly “cant work” load of bs imo! Too think me and her are actually the same age blows my bleeping mind! Why would you want too have this lifestyle at that bloody age!! She really needs to get a life besides TikTok duck me! I’m sorry I’m so annoyed😐🤬

It wouldn’t even be that bad if she had been cleaning her house all day and getting things done for selling up! But she’s probably been sat on bloody TikTok all day…
Absolute piss take isn't she , I've done the opposite way round I've cleaned my house , come to work , sitting down for 5 mins until I start again and she's there snoring her fkn head off like she's been soo busy , it's not right , feel like quitting my job and taking up tik tok , seems to be were the money is 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s because Molly & Tasha have been lying saying Cat, Sazzy & Lissie knew about the baby being abused from the start and Karina just ignored it all or something so they’ve all stepped back and just basically said duck this now
She’ll do her little crying show again holding the coffee jar and they’ll all go running back, again!🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She kept opening her eyes and then suddenly closing them and snoring, clearly pretending. She’s the weirdest fucker I’ve ever come across

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Absolute piss take isn't she , I've done the opposite way round I've cleaned my house , come to work , sitting down for 5 mins until I start again and she's there snoring her fkn head off like she's been soo busy , it's not right , feel like quitting my job and taking up tik tok , seems to be were the money is 😡
I feel you!! Sometimes I just wonder what’s the point, These people fall asleep on bloody live and get gifted money etc! FOR WHAT? I know for a damn fact I’d much rather be doing what I’m doing than what she’s doing!! When do you think she last cleaned her toilet??? Or even did some washing??? She literally makes me cringe!!😐😐

You know what makes me even more mad… people like her are the ones that are able to afford EVERYTHING!! The way things are going just now and how badly inflation is hitting us all it’s making it impossible to even get a basic food shop, BUT NOT A PROBLEM KARINA WILL BE ABLE TOO GET THAT NO BOTHER ALONG WITH HER CIGARETTES AND EVERYTHING ELSE SHE WANTS WHILE THE REST OF US STRUGGLE!🤬🤬☹

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I got banned from fattysoph live for saying shes a fine one to talk about morals and lies when she lied about having cancer hit a nerve did I soph.

Reactions: 2
I’ve actually just had to block her and her fan accounts lol when I see her face my pulse rises I actually dislike her lol, the video that done it for me is a video of her smoking a rollie in her house, inhaling and blowing it out her nose while winking, duck that that’s my breaking point I actually wanna punch her lol

Reactions: 1
It’s all kicking off again she had some doll in the chat a Welsh girl going on about everything again whilst may I add karina is in the bath 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.