Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She sits in the same position 24/7 and moves less than stagnant water how has she earned a takeaway

• Haha
Reactions: 10

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Mad that the only thing they are on about is how karinas been doxxed etc etc.

She sat in that house smoking drinking etc round that poor baby. They were on live nearly constantly. The baby was ignored and it seemed like they never gave her any proper food etc. karinas sat melting into that settee with an ashtray right next to her in the baby’s home, her beer bottles contributed to the disgusting state of the babies high chair. The house was a fucking dump even tho she doesn’t live there or whatever it’s polite to tidy up anyway. Never mind when there is a baby. So imo whether them screenshots are fake she’s still just as bad. Fat horrible cunt

Boblebob

VIP Member
Ffs karina for once do something other than tiktok. the child has no voice, but speak up for God sake, go to the fucking police. It is fucking abuse that child is in danger do the right. If something happens to that baby you will be hold responsible. You selfish bitch!

Cinders91

On that Freyas live, she's complaining that the toddler had broken her vape, said she's naughty...Why on earth did she get her hands on it anyway?
Even with Karina being there, there isn't enough eyes on that little girl, they could have 1000 eyes in that room and they'd still not witness her doing anything 🙈

Edit: little one is really upset and no one is picking her up, just telling her she's tired, as she coughs and cries.

Finally dad has picked her up, reluctantly, still HAS A VAPE IN HER HANDS, putting it UP TO HER MOUTH. Makes me wonder why she was coughing now!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She’s absolutely shitting money isn’t she

This is so disgusting my bloods boiling. 6 people all begging gifts and giving it “come on everyone”
People can’t even afford to heat their homes or feed their families they make me absolutely sick to my stomach

Last edited:

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
I can’t believe what I witnessed last night!! The fact that karina new what went down in that house and did nothing at all to report it! She was outed by Sophie for knowing and doing nothing yet still tried to turn it on herself for sympathy I didn’t think this women could get any lower!! Surely she can’t come back from this now? Surely people will see what a absolute wrongun she is!

mommofthree

Chatty Member
I wish my life was as simple as sitting on my ass daily begging for gifts to fund my lifestyle but no, I’m a single mum to 3 kids and a disability that means I can’t work. Hundreds of meds a day with £14 in my bank to last 2 weeks. But you don’t see me begging it. 🫠🥴

(just to clarify, after my 3rd this disability reared it’s ugly head and nearly killed me.)

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
Why are people that obsessed with her. The constant messages to Karina was weird. If she needed help she’s big enough and ugly enough to ask. She has no shame all the other times begging for gifts

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Anyone watching Nathan’s live?
Yeah, I’m so glad everyone has gone back to licking Karina’s arsehole!! Doesn’t make me angry AT ALL😬😬😬
I can’t even say anything because if I did it wouldn’t make sense because I’m getting so so angry!!
All I can say is - Cat, Nathan, Erica, and a few others who I’ve seen in various lives saying various things are all backstabbing, two-faced, enabling cunts who need to give their heads a wobble😡😡😡

Nah i can't cope
Yeah I saw that too. Yeah let’s all abuse our kids and then just say oops accidents happen. Let’s go around beating people and just say oops accidents happen. Let’s go rob a bank and say oops accidents happen! You get my point. Abusing children is not a fucking accident. How are these people so fucking dumb?! I honestly wonder how people like this survive day to day life and don’t forget to breathe with how fucking stupid they actually are🥴🥴

Sorry, me again, fucking hell. But how have people like Nathan, Cat, Sazzy and all that fallen out with Karina over whatever shit that happened (there’s too much to remember and it’s making my brain hurt!!) but they’re all fine with coming back now to defend her after she’s been (rightly or wrongly) accused of child abuse and has definitely witnessed abuse/neglect but hasn't reported it and they’re acting like it’s fine?!
I know Cat and Sazzy came back after her attention seeking lives where she was cuddling the coffee jar but they’ve stayed to defend her over this?! How anyone can support her is actually beyond me, Jesus Christ🙄

Last edited:

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Faked going blind?? What
Not to be that person… but whoever is behind this account doesn’t really know what they’re on about. Her name isn’t nona (it’s one of the names she’s used, yes) but her real name is Louise. Despite what I said last week, I honestly don’t believe she left those cats alone now as they would have died while she was away, considering how hot it was. I’m happy to admit I was wrong and I’m so glad I was!!! So I don’t really believe she faked going blind, I’ve never heard that about her before?

goldie341

VIP Member
Right, am I overthinking this or does anyone think Karina’s got them to do this as a distraction

Hakes

Jesus so

Sophie joined the box and basically said Karina has witnessed child abuse to the child, but she said like why would I report it as it’s not my child and Freya is her friend? So Sophie was like going mad and saying like that child is in danger though and then sazzy popped in and told her to stop?
Jesus christ. Does Karina think many people report themselves for child abuse. She's thick as fuck.

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
Sorry but the amount of people sticking up for her?! She’s a 22/23 year old who knows right from wrong. Regardless the messages that Sophie showed are fake or not, Karina herself admired on live she saw the child be treated wrongly and didn’t want to report it because she’s friends with the parent and “it isn’t mt child” and that is fucking disgusting. We aren’t the parents to the child on here either yet a few of us has reported! She didn’t need to be babied and looked after by so many, SHE KNOWS WHATS RIGHT AND WRONG. Sorry rant over xox

Edited bc spelling was bad lol x

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Always brings it back to her mum as well whenever the shit hits the fan. Bore off you smelly whopper

Isntitfunny

VIP Member
I can’t believe what I witnessed last night!! The fact that karina new what went down in that house and did nothing at all to report it! She was outed by Sophie for knowing and doing nothing yet still tried to turn it on herself for sympathy I didn’t think this women could get any lower!! Surely she can’t come back from this now? Surely people will see what a absolute wrongun she is!
I felt a bit bad for the pressure they were putting on her to talk about it on live, UNTIL she said "why should I report it, she's not my child"
No words...absolute cunt

kenadams765

Saying she didn’t think it was her place.. what does she think? That parents report themselves😅 Freya and Jason don’t deserve to have that baby with how little they care. Karina keeps adding more and more to the story too ‘she fell backwards when Jason was drunk’ was the latest.

She also said ‘I smoked around her because Freya said it was okay’ there’s just no thought there for anyone but herself. And I’m sorry but who doesn’t know about baby P?

RachRN86

VIP Member
There's someone called Jammytart saying Karina stole a universe from her or something, she's friends with Freya. It's the drama Mick, I just love it!

• Haha