Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live. Needed a long break from tiktok apparently. It’s been like seven hours ffs
She's got thay bleeping top on again. In the last 3 days I've had about 10 showers because it's been so bleeping hot I've been sweating my tits off. She's much bigger than me! She must absolutely stink

Reactions: 3
For someone that’s being accused of burning a baby and holding back reporting child abuse she’s very confident in herself. I’d be hiding away and keeping myself away from all the abuse I’d been getting

Reactions: 6
Nathfairie is doing my head in too! “I’m not friends with Karina” but he’s happy to sit on her live staring at her see through leggings and noodle stained top for a battle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
By no means am I excusing K, but the things I find odd about the messages are ;
- why would she block out the name and picture
- Karina isn’t the sharpest tool, but her spelling isn’t like that
- she’s always called it ‘the baby’ not ‘the kid’
- why would she admit something like that to Sophie of all people?

I have no idea if they’re real or not, just some things I noticed 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.