Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did, I was watching the live and she had to change everything again. She’s getting absolutely stalkerish now especially as these are Tashas personal emails
Yeah it's just weird to go after her emails now. Like she has the account back, there is absolutely no need to hack her emails too!

Reactions: 2
Why does Karina act all stupid when she’s actually “very” clever, I wouldn’t even know where too start to hack someone’s email… Even on live like she speaks so slow and as if she doesn’t know what she’s going too say next but then over voice notes she speaks so fast and clear!! It’s just strange behaviour…

Reactions: 5
Why does Karina act all stupid when she’s actually “very” clever, I wouldn’t even know where too start to hack someone’s email… Even on live like she speaks so slow and as if she doesn’t know what she’s going too say next but then over voice notes she speaks so fast and clear!! It’s just strange behaviour…
That's what I wonder. And if you watch that YouTube video further up, it's as if she can barely string a sentence together. It's very obvious the karina on social media is a completely different person to real life. Maybe that's why she has so many names?! One for each version of her!

Reactions: 7
Yeah it's just weird to go after her emails now. Like she has the account back, there is absolutely no need to hack her emails too!
I think now she’s hacking into peoples things the police need to be involved it is not normal what she’s doing!

Reactions: 1
I find her absolutely fascinating, honestly. I love all the car crash Tik Tok, whilst we are here does anyone else have any similar accounts they can recommend?
I found her through her dads Tik Tok, bleeping weird set up!!
Tashas.journey /tashacharlotte99 is WILD! 😂 fake pregnancies, fake miscarriages, racism on lives, boyfriend is vile and everything she says is a lie. It’s like watching a car crash in real time

Reactions: 4
Definitely my kinda content haha!!
Honestly it’s crazy. There’s a thread on here. She changed her name when it came out she was racist.

I’ve just caught up with this thread. I kept seeing Karina on my fyp and the noncey dad. I can’t believe these people are real!

Reactions: 2
Honestly it’s crazy. There’s a thread on here. She changed her name when it came out she was racist.

I’ve just caught up with this thread. I kept seeing Karina on my fyp and the noncey dad. I can’t believe these people are real!
Its definitely the sort of situation you'd see on The Jeremy Kyle show where you're not totally sure if it's made up or not 😬

she’s live on insta

on her 3rd cigarette in 5 minutes
apparently she smokes 20-30 a day

doesn’t surprise me as she doesn’t actually inhale properly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really is a vile disgusting person, I cannot find anything nice to say about her, I feel bad for saying it but she really is foul, if any of you guys can find a nice thing about her please let me know.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.