Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell I felt all my brain cells dying watching that
Love it.. nah ur brain cells are intact it's Peters that's lost hers I truly believe that, gods gift to men well let's face it how many of us can finish with a guy one day and within hours be in a relationship and fall in love with another. And believe that they love u back!!πŸ™„

Love it.. nah ur brain cells are intact it's Peters that's lost hers I truly believe that, gods gift to men well let's face it how many of us can finish with a guy one day and within hours be in a relationship and fall in love with another. And believe that they love u back!!πŸ™„
Her ability to get men to fall in love with her is a skill! πŸ™„

She did, I was watching the live and she had to change everything again. She’s getting absolutely stalkerish now especially as these are Tashas personal emails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.