Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a video taken from her Snapchat saying about America. She put it in rightmove but doesn't know what to do next basically...
ETA she said living in America has always been a "dream passion" of hers 🤣

Just stumbled across @rosieluljeta on tik tok- her latest video is about karinas dad and his harem of young girls.
read the the comments and quite a few people have reported it to social services! 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 1
so has karina come completely off tiktok now then
The only account that seems to still be up is the one that was joint with sazzy.
I've fallen down a rabbit hole, I typed dinner with karina into tiktok and there's so many videos of people reposting her videos

Just seen that video of her saying she’s going to do herself in over someone she had never met ending it with her after like a week that Alex isn’t a full shilling either I don’t want fame an gifts (not like being karinas bit would make you) but has PayPal an a wishlist haha

Reactions: 5
I can't work out with Alex whether he's telling the truth or he actually just wants to jump on the band wagon of calling her out

Reactions: 5
All I want is to see her x factor audition 🤣

Soooo Karinas new boyfriend is with someone else telling them how much he loves her and then on Karinas FB it says she’s in a relationship with him??🤣😶🤦🏽‍♀️ The guy must be a player!🤣
How does she even get all these 'boyfriends'?! She doesn't leave her house, barely even leaves her bed, looks absolutely filthy, is a mess...I know it's not about looks but even her personality is tit

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.