Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha is live, karina has hacked into another account. She said that's 3 accounts plus her emails she's hacked into

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Tasha is live, karina has hacked into another account. She said that's 3 accounts plus her emails she's hacked into
How is Karina ‘hacking’ into others accounts? Lmfao she comes across as if she can barely spell her own name. I highly doubt she has the skills to hack people

Reactions: 8
How is Karina ‘hacking’ into others accounts? Lmfao she comes across as if she can barely spell her own name. I highly doubt she has the skills to hack people
I think she's a lot more intelligent than she makes out...

Reactions: 6
I think it’s that Alex 😂 absolute vile creature he is and he’s basking in karinas downfall

I think it’s that Alex 😂 absolute vile creature he is and he’s basking in karinas downfall
I’ve also seen him say he’s still logged not one of Tasha’s accounts

I do too, but hacking accounts? How is she doing that? My partner is a software developer and he can’t hack into peoples accounts lol
Tasha and molly said something about karina having tashas details from before...I'm not sure 🤔 it's all very strange

Tasha and molly said something about karina having tashas details from before...I'm not sure 🤔 it's all very strange
Also in the live a few days ago, Dan said that Karina would voicenote because she struggled to write. If you can’t write then I doubt you can hack an account. Something isn’t adding up there.

Reactions: 3
Also in the live a few days ago, Dan said that Karina would voicenote because she struggled to write. If you can’t write then I doubt you can hack an account. Something isn’t adding up there.
Oh really?? I missed that. Hmmm I have no idea then, I feel like theyre all using it a bit now for followers etc

Reactions: 4
Karina had Tashas email/phone number, Tashas profile used to be Karinas old account so all she had to do is reset the password. Dan has even said she is a lot smarter than she makes herself out to be, even Sazzy said so.

Going to social services to help her apparently and also only going live once a week
Bets on that she’ll be back on later

Reactions: 2
Going to social services to help her apparently and also only going live once a week
Bets on that she’ll be back on later
She wants them to help her quit smoking because, and I quote, she doesn't want to be a on constant smoker...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'And one of the reasons I want to get help is for my smoking....'

Mate you don't even really smoke!

Edit - I retract my statement, it seems she has learned to inhale during her 2 days away.

She's still a twit though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.