Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Karina you dumb bitch - it isn’t the fact that she has disabilities that people have the issue with. It’s the fact she clearly has a mental age of about 12 and it’s weird as fuck that your 76 year old dad is sexually attracted to that. It’s noncey, I don’t care what anyone says.

Reactions: 17

Opinions.R.us

On live earlier she was cold rubbing her hands in her top and someone kept commenting "is that your dad's hand down your top?" 💀💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Opinions.R.us

Karinaaaa_113 #7 Curdled cabbage flaps with Karinaaaaa! The dad's a n0nce, wash that crop top at once!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

mommofthree

Chatty Member
The whole family is all kinds of fucked up, yeah a 26 + 74 year old is legal but morally it’s absolutely disgusting considering everyone of those girls in that house all seem like they have some sort of special needs. Karinas new relationship is absolute bullshit, Mollie seems like an absolute coke head who has seen herself on a screen for the first time constantly staring at herself and pulling stupid faces & the fact yesterday scooping her mums ashes out of a plastic urn into a decorated mason jar and spilling some on the sofa just isn’t normal. Adult social services needs a call 🫠

Reactions: 12

kenadams765

We all know K is problematic, but that Alex is awful, he was 100% only with her for the clout. He said he’d been a follower for a long time, stole the joint account saying it was hacked, he’s jumped straight onto doing tiktok shop and bloody humidifier ads, jumped on all of her old friends just for the drama and even the 3 part story time… they knew each other for about 2 weeks, hadn’t even met, there wasn’t a story to tell🤣
And his hair reminds me of the clown from IT

Attachments

• Haha

eldiablo

As much as I fucking despise that lump of mould. I think it’s a bit daft that Karinas latest victims are speaking out now when they’ve seen how she’s treat her other ‘friends’ in the past. They knew exactly what she was like when they gave it big licks as the blobs mods but now they’re making out their the victims. I’m sick to fucking death of Molly speaking over everyone if someone’s got a problem she’s had it ten times worse listing every single disability under the sun.. a bit like Karina always did, maybe a clash of personalities has happened. Maybe a bit too alike. Sorry you might all disagree but I just think it’s a bit rich them playing the victim when they’ve had enough warnings about what the blobs been like with previous friends 🤷🏻‍♀️

RachRN86

VIP Member
I think the thing that makes karina so unattractive is nothing to do with her weight or appearance, there's some beautiful plus size models out there. Its the fact we all know she must absolutely stink, has no class and has an awful personality

Reactions: 10

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
She really is a vile disgusting person, I cannot find anything nice to say about her, I feel bad for saying it but she really is foul, if any of you guys can find a nice thing about her please let me know.

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Not buying the relationship for one second, nope, can't do it.

So yesterday she said the house is about to go on the market and then she'll be moving, Leeds is off the cards now and she's moving to Nottingham instead. When asked why Nottingham she said that she lived there for 6 months and has a friend there. Her friend is a cab driver who picked her up one day and gave her his number so he would give her discounted journeys and in Karinas words 'he's Pakistani and was telling me about how he eats Halal and stuff which was interesting so yea I'm going to move back to Nottingham and I can see him. It'll be so good. I'll be going on dates and stuff so yea'.

The picture was painted that she's earmarked this poor bloke as a BFF when I think realistically he's drove her round in his cab a few times, good luck cab driver friend!

• Haha